Ratings for Dr. Amjad Mahfoud

Dr. Mahfoud has been our pediatrician for almost ten years now. He, his staff and his wife (also a pediatrician in that office)are knowledgeable, accommodating and such a welcome relief to an apprehensive patient like my daughter. He has a very calm demeanor, don't expect a chatty doctor but I always feel my concerns have been addressed. Never had a problem with same-day appointments. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Great physician! He may not always be as thorough in his explanations as nurse practitioners tend to be, but he will always answer questions, and knows when something is serious or not...even if you as a parent are not so sure. He has a lot of experience, and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr Mahfoud has been my kids' doctor for seven years now. He is a wonderful doctor. So is his wife, working in the same office. Between the two of them, we have never had trouble being seen or treated for any of our needs. Notably, the office staff at this place is phenomenal. They are just good, caring people--a hard find.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

great dr . we know him for over 10 years. I recommend him to every family.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

very attentive, listen to all my concerns. allways available. highly recomended .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Amjad Mahfoud's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1988)