Ratings for Dr. J. Christophe Ghazal

I was rushed into emergency last weekend due to breathing problems. He could tell I was anxious because of my pulse and I told him about my history with my lungs and hospitals and how my last visit was traumatic for me. He was so compassionate and assured me it wasn't going to be the same this time. He wanted me to get home to my daughter and that meant the world to me! He was beyond amazing!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

After seeing Dr. Ghazal last week, I couldn't help but search him on Google. After months of suffering and stressing with horrible daily symptoms for the last six months, he had the compassion to take on the challenge of organizing a colonoscopy asap as opposed to my appointment 5 months later. Despite being extremely busy, he got me one three days later!!! I am so grateful. Looking at the other reviews, I can see that I'm not the only one.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Glad we had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Chris. He made my husband and I feel more comfortable despite a less than perfect situation. I did not feel rushed or insignificant as I have before in the emergency department and I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I simply do not have enough good things to say about Dr. Ghazal. Saw him this past weekend, in the ER, obviously in a significant amount of pain. He is extremely down to earth and approachable. He listened, he empathized but moreover treated me like a human being. He laid out a game plan to get my pain under control and next steps to getting my issue resolved. Being sick for the past 2 years and often requiring urgent medial care has been extremely trying. It's doctors like Dr. Ghazal that renew your faith in health care professionals. My husband and I wanted to jump up and hug him after dealing with him. We were so appreciative of his help. He is fantastic, I could go on and on! So, if you ever find yourself under his care, don't stress, you're in great hands!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Ghazal is by far the most knowledgable resident we have ever dealt with. He made us feel very comfortable and took the time to sit down and answer all of our questions. He will make a great staff physician!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013