Ratings for Dr. John Bubanovich

The front desk folks are incompetent . Be careful they will not do the billing timely and the it will hit your insurance with charges and you won't even know about it. It all seems like a money machine not human connection . Way to fast in service and consultation Their filling job is very poor quality . Came off in 2 months.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Fantastic dentist! I went to Century City Dental for the first time and was exceptionally surprised and pleased with the customer service I received at this clinic. Staff was approachable, friendly, and Dr. Bubanovich was very understanding of any concerns and questions I had about my dental situation. He took the time to sit down and explore all the options available, and I didn't feel any pressure at all to make a decision right at that instant. Would highly recommend this dentist to anyone who is looking for a great and highly skilled dental professional!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had not gone to the dentist for many years due to fears from my last dental experience. My husband introduced me to Dr. Bubanovich and it has been such a great experience I go there regularly now. I commend him on his ability to be personable and professional and so good with explaining procedures and his reasons for doing things and not doing others. I can truly say I trust him immensely.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bubanovich for several years. Not only is he an excellent dentist, he is also surrounded by a very professional & friendly team. I have been recommending his services to all my friends and family. Since I have started to be his patient, I know I'll keep my healthy smile forever!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Awesome dentist. Always puts me at ease with any procedure I am having done. He makes me feeling I am his only patient. Very gentle and thorough. Hygiene is great too! Special attention is given to cleanliness. Would recommend this office to everyone. We have been patients for 5 years.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Wow!! What an amazing office from the Dentist to his Office Adminstrators and his Hygiensts. We always feel very comfortable and relaxed with them. We have been patients of Dr. Bubanovich for 8 years.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I have been a patient for 3 years. After visiting this office, every time I get fever. I feel suspicious about the cleanliness of the tools they put in your mouth. They need to work on their hygiene. My wisdom teeth removal partially killed my ability to taste. How sad. Service is good. But in terms of practice and skill, it's OK. Not at all pain-free.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014