Ratings for Dr. John Bubanovich

I came to this office as a new patient emergency this past week. They were very accommodating and knowledgeable as to the painful situation I was in . Dr. John Bubanovich stayed after hours to get me out of pain and infection and staff made it very easy to move forward with the necessary treatment sorting out my insurance. I am so glad I found this office moving my whole family here.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Fantastic dentist! I went to Century City Dental for the first time and was exceptionally surprised and pleased with the customer service I received at this clinic. Staff was approachable, friendly, and Dr. Bubanovich was very understanding of any concerns and questions I had about my dental situation. He took the time to sit down and explore all the options available, and I didn't feel any pressure at all to make a decision right at that instant. Would highly recommend this dentist to anyone who is looking for a great and highly skilled dental professional!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had not gone to the dentist for many years due to fears from my last dental experience. My husband introduced me to Dr. Bubanovich and it has been such a great experience I go there regularly now. I commend him on his ability to be personable and professional and so good with explaining procedures and his reasons for doing things and not doing others. I can truly say I trust him immensely.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bubanovich for several years. Not only is he an excellent dentist, he is also surrounded by a very professional & friendly team. I have been recommending his services to all my friends and family. Since I have started to be his patient, I know I'll keep my healthy smile forever!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Awesome dentist. Always puts me at ease with any procedure I am having done. He makes me feeling I am his only patient. Very gentle and thorough. Hygiene is great too! Special attention is given to cleanliness. Would recommend this office to everyone. We have been patients for 5 years.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Wow!! What an amazing office from the Dentist to his Office Adminstrators and his Hygiensts. We always feel very comfortable and relaxed with them. We have been patients of Dr. Bubanovich for 8 years.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I have been a patient for 3 years. After visiting this office, every time I get fever. I feel suspicious about the cleanliness of the tools they put in your mouth. They need to work on their hygiene. My wisdom teeth removal partially killed my ability to taste. How sad. Service is good. But in terms of practice and skill, it's OK. Not at all pain-free.

Submitted January 12, 2014