Ratings for Dr. Robin Mallory

His professionalism and in-depth knowledge are remarkable. His treatments go beyond my expectations I strongly recommend him over any other chiropractor in Ottawa

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Mallory for a number of years. He's always been kind and patient (as I have not always made time for the treatment he's recommended). I recently had nerve pain which is excrusiating. The hospital recommended rest and morphine, my doctor recommended lyrica. I went to Dr. Mallory for a third option and he put me on a strict treatment. I can honestly say I am pain free and am on no medications. When it comes to back and nerve pain, I trust him and his recommendations.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Mallory for a number of months. Within 2 sessions I was completely pain free (after suffering from back and neck pain for many months prior). His care has always been professional, extremely knowledgeable, kind, and very thorough. In fact I am consistently surprised at his attention and care, and that I never feel rushed. He always gives more time than I expect and does not hesitate to answer any questions that I have. He works both the soft tissues as well as the bones, which helps things to heal more quickly, and to stay in good shape. Overall I am super impressed with the care Dr. Mallory has given me. His staff are also excellent and always helpful. I would highly recommend Carling Chiropractic for excellent quality care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Mallory has been my chiroprator for about 15 years. He is kind and friendly and always makes me feel comfortable in his office. He's run his practice for a great many years and his experience shows in his exceptional quality of care. Its also nice to know that he's still updating his skills and knowledge. The staff are warm and welcoming, and make the experience feel "home-y". They work hard to keep the office running efficiently. They are flexible for urgent visits, but also do try to be respectful of others' time. The only mark off for punctuality is for the really busy hours in the office (before or after work). I generally go in at off times and have no trouble. As far as I know, Dr. Mallory is always taking new patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013