Dr. Kourosh Eshafi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Eshafi

hands down the best family doctor I could ever ask for. I live in new west, and although he was my doc in surrey, I followed him all the way to vancouver because of how excellent he is

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I went to see Dr. Eshafi for my right knee pain, my family doctor is sick so he was the one whom I consult for follow up. I agree to everyone who commented here that he is indeed an excellent doctor. A good listener and will not rush you in. He also is very knowledgeable and know what is doing. I'm glad he is the one who checked me today. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

At first, Dr. Eshafi appeared to be knowledgeable and confident in his diagnosis. I was completely unfamiliar with what was happening to me, and although he seemed cold and a little unpleasant, I thought I was in good hands. Unfortunately, I ended up at the emergency room that same weekend, because he couldn't take the time to actually figure out the problem. Instead, he rushed to assume randomly, most likely briefly checking my medical history, and dismissing what I was explaining altogether, not regarding any of it. Turns out it was heart related, which should have been clear from what I described and insisted on. Dr Eshafi, we have free healthcare and that is a big privilege, but if I wanted to waste my time and be treated like a number and not a human being with health risks, I would simply stay at home.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

He is a decent doctor, now a days that's a complement, most doctors are lazy and useless and there is no accountability within the health system.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

He is really knowledgeable in diagnosing, listens your concerns carfefully, and explains really well. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I can not tell you how happy it is to hear that Dr.Eshafi is finally leaving VivaCare! That company is the worst company to be involved with. They hire incompetent staff. Do they not realize this is peoples lives and someone is going to die because they hire these girls that can’t even run the front properly. They pay these girls nothing to work there, how do the owners justify paying their staff so little to do such an important job? The office has gone down hill so fast since the manager left. I really hope they understand how this affects a doctors reputation when the don’t have competent staff working there. Luckily for us Dr.Eshafi is the best doctor out there !

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Visited Dr. Eshafi several times at Seymour Medical Centre in Vancouver, received excellent, professional service every time. Dr. Eshafi is a no-nonsense, highly knowledgeable G.P. who listens to the patient and genuinely tries to get to the bottom of the issue. I agree with other reviewers, Dr. Eshafi is one of the best doctors around and is totally worth the drive! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Eshafi is prob the best family doctor in Vancouver. He is very pleasant and really cares about his patients. He goes beyond what is required of him. I always knew he was excellent but didn't realize how great he was until I had to see other doctors when he wasn't available. I would drive all the way to Vancouver from new west so that I don't have to deal with another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I can't say it enough how amazing Dr.Eshafi is. He has been my family doctor for many years and getting an appointment with him has improved so much! His assistant at guildford (White girl) is awesome! Makes you feel like you matter!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

AMAZING! He is very thorough when it comes to explaining the treatment needed.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kourosh Eshafi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients