Dr. Kourosh Eshafi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Eshafi

I can not tell you how happy it is to hear that Dr.Eshafi is finally leaving VivaCare! That company is the worst company to be involved with. They hire incompetent staff. Do they not realize this is peoples lives and someone is going to die because they hire these girls that can’t even run the front properly. They pay these girls nothing to work there, how do the owners justify paying their staff so little to do such an important job? The office has gone down hill so fast since the manager left. I really hope they understand how this affects a doctors reputation when the don’t have competent staff working there. Luckily for us Dr.Eshafi is the best doctor out there !

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Visited Dr. Eshafi several times at Seymour Medical Centre in Vancouver, received excellent, professional service every time. Dr. Eshafi is a no-nonsense, highly knowledgeable G.P. who listens to the patient and genuinely tries to get to the bottom of the issue. I agree with other reviewers, Dr. Eshafi is one of the best doctors around and is totally worth the drive! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Eshafi is prob the best family doctor in Vancouver. He is very pleasant and really cares about his patients. He goes beyond what is required of him. I always knew he was excellent but didn't realize how great he was until I had to see other doctors when he wasn't available. I would drive all the way to Vancouver from new west so that I don't have to deal with another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I can't say it enough how amazing Dr.Eshafi is. He has been my family doctor for many years and getting an appointment with him has improved so much! His assistant at guildford (White girl) is awesome! Makes you feel like you matter!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

AMAZING! He is very thorough when it comes to explaining the treatment needed.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I am so happy returning to Dr.Eshafi at his Surrey office, things have improved in his office. We were considering leaving due to his incompetent staff making it difficult to see him or do anything for our family. He is always very knowledgeable and treats my children wonderful. I like that when I call his MOA listens and actually accommodates. (She is the white one with blonde hair). Very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Eshafi is great! Very personable. Always seend like he truly cares. I followed him from queensborough.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I needed to be in Surrey for a few months and was fortunate to have an appointment with Dr. Eshafi at a walk-in clinic. He saw me through my issues with care and knowledge. I never felt rushed despite the busy workload. He also had a welcome manner. Sorry to be leaving his care.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

A professional doctor and a great person. He has moved out of my neighborhood but I will follow him as he is the doctor I trust I will not trust anyone else for my family's care and we will follow him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Viva Care / Dr K Eshafi will not return forms to me for more than 4 months now. I think they lost my personal info. they will not give me any information and they are impossible to contact by phone, just an endless loop message. Dr Eshafi moved from New Westminster to Surrey BC, without telling me. No one at Viva Care will tell me anything after numerous attempts to retrieve my forms. I think that they lost them, Viva Care is very unprofessional and the staff is rude. I like Dr Eshafi but I am at my wits end trying to get my forms back, it is totally unacceptable to have to wait more than 4 months for forms to be filled out, the people waiting for the forms don't believe me that the doctor has had them for so long. The only thing they (Viva Care) has done is to call and leave a message to call them back. I have asked that they communicate with e-mail, they will not. I have asked that they leave a detailed message on my machine, they have not. I have been trying to get these form back since June, 2016 and now the office has moved out of the city. No consideration to the patient or the community, now we have no Doctors and I again, have no doctor now. I will not be visiting Dr Eshafi in Walmart. Walmart?! what the heck is a doctor doing in Walmart? Wait for it... this is the new VIVA CARE! Doctors office inside of Walmart, that should be enough said.

Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Kourosh Eshafi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients