Ratings for Dr. Charles Leinkram

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

No care whatsoever in looking after my partners health. Absolutely ridiculous. Partner dealing with not only chronic pain from surgery but also huge mental, emotional and financial impacts as well. No responsibility taken. All of our questions and searches for any help. any fix. All left unanswered and avoided because he refuses to take responsibility of any mistakes he made. Not even an explanation. Don’t recommend unless you want to put the ability to ruin your life into someone else’s hands.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

A real Champion in the Medical Field . And great customer service .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

As a division 1 registered nurse l am very particular about who l choose when my family or l require surgery, so was pleased to be recommended by a trusted colleague to Mr Leinkram when l required an incisional hernia repair . Right from the initial consultation through to my hospital stay and post operative care l found Mr Leinkram and his team including the anaesthetist , physician , surgical assistant and office staff to be very pleasant and helpful to deal with and most of all extremely professional. Mr Leinkran is a highly experienced and very caring doctor with excellent communication skills . His lovely secretary Jill was more than helpful and explained everything to me thoroughly prior to my surgery,,including all out of pocket costs, which l know as a nurse were very fair. Being a 49 year old woman l was very pleased to be able to have an abdominoplasty at the same time as my hernia repair and needless to say l am delighted with the outcome . Mr Leinkram did a fantastic job and l would highly recommend him to anyone, including my patients. The care l received from the staff at Mitchum Private Hosputal was also of the highest standard.Thanks Mr Leinkram for all your wonderful care .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

When my GP confirmed that I had a non-retractable umbilical hernia I wondered if it was possible to have a tummy tuck at the same time as a hernia repair. I had plenty of surplus skin after a significant weight loss 10 years ago. I was fortunate to find Mr Charles Leinkram who has specialised in just such a combination for many years. I could not be happier with-the results. He was able to repair my hernia without the need for a mesh and I now have a beautifully sleek tummy. It is a major surgery and does take time to recover even for someone quite fit. I am now 4 weeks post-op and mending well. I am looking forward to be back playing golf in another couple of weeks and most of all I am very glad I chose to have the whole procedure performed by a very experienced and particular surgeon, Mr Leinkram.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I am from Northern Victoria. After having some very disappointing experiences with local health professionals and hospital Including a very poorly managed ruptured appendix and surgery plus failed incisional hernia repair . I Was diagnosed again with an incisional hernia. So I traveled down to Mr Charles Leinkram Not only did he repair what turned out to be a very large incisional hernia but I also had abdominoplasty(tummy tuck) at the same time. I could not be more delighted with the results. I finally have my hernia repaired properly As well as a lovely flat stomach. My husband is also very pleased and I have some very jealous girlfriends. .Right from my first consultation with Mr Leinkram through to after care I found him to be an absolute professional in every way and just a lovely caring man . I also found his team that he employes to be true professionals especially Gill his receptionist (lovely lady) along with the physicians.The care that I received at Mitcham Private Hospital was also exceptional . There are some out of pocket expenses but it's like anything you get what you pay for.I would highly recommend Mr Leinkram to anyone with similar problems to me he is just a totally dedicated profesional.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

My husband has had three surgeries with Mr Charles Leinkram, (2015), and each was undertaken with extreme professionalism and care. After a bad outcome from a hernia repair with another surgeon in 2014, Mr Leinkram had to remove and repair an infected hernia mesh, and to later surgically repair a much larger hernia (ventral hernia) following issues from the previous surgeon's operation. At every step, my husband was asked to undertake tests to ensure all was well, and that there were no other issues. Thank God for Mr Leinkram's tests as one of these revealed issues with my husband's gall bladder which, after its removal, resulted in a significant diminution of reflux symptoms. Mr Leinkram's receptionist Gill is equally caring and professional, as is the team he employes, for instance, Physician Dr Henry Voselis and others. OVERALL: my husband and I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Leinkram. His surgical skills and demeanour are excellwnt, and he surrounds himself with a team of caring and professional health professionals. We are so happy with everything. Please be aware that there are some modest out of pocket fees.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Went from North Qld to Victoria to have Charles repair an extremely large incisional Hernia after a very poor robotic prostatectomy operation using the da Vinci system. Initially sought opinions from QLD surgeons and their knowledge and style of repair was dubious. Charles explained exactly what he would do and exceeded my expectations regarding the surgery and aftercare. Well worth the trip to see him and have him carry out the work. Surgeons staff were excellent and the hospital where it was done was equally as good.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013