Ratings for Dr. Janet Ross

My family and I absolutely love this office!! Everyone is so nice and understanding!! Only problem is they are so busy it takes awhile to get an appointment but it is far worth the wait!! My kids ask all the time if they can go to te dentist!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Ross for years. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate and positive. she explains procedures and problems in a way that is easy to understand. Her staff have been with her for many years which in my opinion is a really good sign that she treats them well. I know they've always been kind and gentle to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross and all her staff!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Not impressed of late. Went for a follow up appointment and Dr. Ross did not speak to me but instead made a face and walked away. Things went down hill badly from there.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Ross is a great dentist with excellent level of compassion and good technical skills. Her staff has been with her a long time and are always very helpful and friendly. The new facility is beautiful, clean and bright. It makes going to a dentist and positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

We Love your snot faced receptionist thanks Dale and Wanetta

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Been going to her since I was a kid and now my daughter goes to her. Super friendly, never any problems with her or her staff, highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

I have no complaints towards Dr. Ross or the people who clean your teeth. I did not want to leave, its just the rude, snott faced recpetionist who makes the appoitments I do not like. Sorry Dr. Ross bad customer service. I had to find a new dentist. I have health insurance and she would not let me use it and I had to pay cash up front than go through my insurance. Meanwhile she told me that Dr. Ross has all her customers pay first than the customer had to go through there insurance. I don't be thinking so. Than an old friend just got his teeth cleaned and while looking at me said "I will bill your health insurance company" After that last visit, I found a dentist who billed my insurance company and I didn't have to do a thing! So bad customer service you have to fix pronto!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Doctor Ross is both up to date, conscientious and caring for both her staff and her patients. She doesn't appear above her staff like so many well trained doctors do. She loves her work and she's always very good at it. If you take the time to listen to her she is engaged in the community with many other interests. They never interfere with her patient care which is thorough and of high quality. She never uses amalgram fillings either. You'll love her staff and you'll love her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013