Ratings for Dr. Yasemin Tashman

She took the time to figure out cause of my neurological issues vs. Just guessing and throwing a different medications at me and seeing if it would work. She really listened! It took her days to find out what my problem was. I saw a different neurologist for a few years (Dr Eric Ortega )and took many meds n no scans or tests and got worse on them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

YASEMIN TASH THE MOST BEAUTIFULL WOMEN IN THIS WORLD SHE IS SO CUTE AND AN ANGEL TOO AS PER THE WORK SERVICE, SHE IS THE BEST NEUROLOGIST IN THIS WORLD. LOVE YOU YASEMIN TASH YOUR LOVELY SERVICE NEEDED TO THIS WORLD

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Tashman was extremely helpful. She spent a lot of time with me and when it became a situation beyond her expertise she made sure I was setup with the appropriate doctor. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Tashman has been the lead neurologist for my wife for the last year and a half and has treated us with more care and respect than any other doctor we have ever known. We first met her in Barrows Neuro Center as the resident neurologist in charge of my wife's case after she was transferred from the er into in patient care. She worked in close conjunction with ophthalmology, the ent, infectious disease and ob (we were expecting at the time of the first case of encephalopathy). Being under supervision for long term care for my wife's condition, Dr Tashman has always made herself available through her cellphone and email and has been an invaluable asset in helping fight the autoimmune disease.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

While I was seen in the ER by Resident Neurologist Dr Yasemin Tashman she was disgusted with me! I could not respond to her questions, as I was in withdrawls from a muscle relaxer I had been on for years. The hospital had given me pain meds for the withdrawl symptoms (which included a tremor to my right side). Dr Yasemin Tashman asked me questions that I could not answer due to the sedation I felt from the pain meds. She explained she was going to see her other patients but when she returned I better be ready to respond to her then. I was not able to respond when she returned so she abruptly asked me if I was going to keep coming to the ER and wasting their time because I was not willing to help them do their jobs. I have never been treated worst in my life by anyone, EVER! Dr Tashman is the worst physician/human being I have ever come in contact with. I hope no one else is treated as poorly by a paid professional or by anyone, for that matter. Stay away from this one!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013