You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carmen L. Pastor

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Rude, unprofessional very bad Dr. Will find a new one. she specifically said she only deals with Synthroid and Nothing else. Kept asking me what I eat eventhough I went thru the whole run down several times. You must not exercise. Lady I just ran a 1/2 marathon 2 months ago.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Wish I could give zero stars.,she is mean, verbally abusive, may be committing insurance fraud, and lies! I can't trust her to care for me in light of all the above!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I had to wait over an hour and a half to see Dr Pastor. She was completely clueless around the issues of thyroid patients. Very uninformed. Worse doctor I have ever spoken with.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

It was impossible to make an appointment. After 4-5 times of calling and them, they kept telling me I needed different paperwork. I would get what they asked then they would add something else. My actual doctor even contacted them and were told all paperwork was fine, then when i called back, they wanted something else. The guy on the phone with a heavy Spanish accent was extremely rude and told me that if I didn't like their methods to go look for another doctor. So I did.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Carmen Pastor is not interested in her patients, their health, and offers inconsistent guidance. She did not explain my disease fluctuations but lectured me on what I ate, when I took pill and questioned whether I was taking the medication even though she then said the medicine dose was too strong. She said I could not miss but when waiting for lab work or appointments she would not refill pills. She kept me waiting 2 of 4 visits by over 30-45 minutes but on my last appointment I was 5 minutes late and even though patients ahead of me still hadn't been seen they told me I would have to rescehdule or wait over an hour. I had planned to leave practice but had been told I had bad lab results, but since doctor was on vacation her on call doctor told me to stop taking medications and they couldn't tell me why until I saw her. I walked out of the office that day and then received a bill for a "missed appointment" Found another doctor in Sterling who was fabulous!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I WENT THERE FOR MY VISIT AND COULD NOT SEE THE DR. WAS TOLD I OWED MONEY. I ASKED FOR A STATEMENT FROM THEIR BILLING DEPT.AND THEY SENT ONE WHILE I WAS THERE. THE PAYOFF WAS THEY HAD NOT BILLED ME YET.BUT THEY STILL WANTED THE MONEY EVEN THO I HAD NOT BEEN BILLED SO THEY WOULD NOT LET ME SEE THE DR. CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY AND TOLD ME THAT I OWED 25.00 FOR A CANCELED APPOINTMENT. EVEN THO I WAS THERE THEY WOULD NOT LET ME SEE THE DR. AND SAID THEY WERE GOING TO CHG. ME 25.00. SHE IS UNPROFESSIONAL, MEAN AND YOU HAVE TO WAITE AN HR. TO GET IN TO SEE HER. I WISH I HAD SEEN ALL OF THIS STUFF ON HER SO I WOULD NOT WAIST MY TIME ON HER. NOW I HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN. SOMETIMES SHE MADE ME THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN TO DO SOMETHING WHEN I HADN'T. ONE QUESTION. HOW COME SHE IS STILL ABLE TO SEE PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

My husband saw her twice, once after he had a diabetic seizure. She prescribed a new insulin type and new regimen; his bld sugrs were then running so low he had another diabetic seizure approx 2 weeks later. The very next morning we got a call that my husbands father passed away but per the ER my husband was to see his endo. URGENTLY before going out of town to the funeral. She had an open 1:30 appt; he took his 2 week log of all he ate and the times he took his insulin as she directed him to do. His co-pay was taken, vitals were taken then the nurse came back in said Dr.C. Pastor (and i use the title very loosely) wouldn't see him; that she couldn't tell anything from the piecesof paper he brought in, conveyed thru the nurse to tell him he needs to watch his carbs, return his copay and tell him to go home. This 'thing' has no business practicing medicine in the USA and must be stopped. I have reported her to our insurance company and I am taking this farther.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

They made me wait for almost an hour. I did not see any other patients at that time. So horrible. My first appt will be my last. I will never go to her. I actually thought she was the nurse. She was so rude and indignant.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Carmen L. Pastor's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Touch does not have to care for a patient. Would not be a doctor. very gross to say things. "

August 31, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Rude, unprofessional very bad Dr. Will find a new one. she specifically said she only deals with Synthroid and Nothing else. Kept asking me what I eat eventhoug..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wish I could give zero stars.,she is mean, verbally abusive, may be committing insurance fraud, and lies! I can't trust her to care for me in light of all the a..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait over an hour and a half to see Dr Pastor. She was completely clueless around the issues of thyroid patients. Very uninformed. Worse doctor ..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Carmen" to "Carmen L."

October 20, 2013