Ratings for Dr. Elie Karam

Went to see this doctor regarding issues I have been having, misdiagnosed me, told me it wasn't a "big deal" had all of my lab work ups infront of him and still couldn't tell what was going on. I can't believe doctors like this is what we depend on for our health care. Truly disgusted and disappointed in our health care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Karam has been very helpful and listens attentively. He has sent me on to specialists and follows through with treatment when needed. Incredible memory for your medical needs and quality care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Pretty horrible doctor in my opinion. Only wants to help certain people with certain issues. He didn't give me much information at any of the appointments i've been to and he's supposedly supposed to be my family doctor. I've come back for the same issue and he dismisses my concerns very quickly and looks at his watch the whole time bc he gets emails regarding the selling of his home.. so yes Dr. Karam is a creepy, unhelpful, and completely disinterested doctor. You can find so much better! At least he finally gave me referral to get the help i've asked for the last three times i saw him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This Dr was terrible. Completely dismissed my concerns and misdiagnosed my daughter. I had suggested what I felt was wrong and he didnt even listen. Sent me on our way.. fast forward a few days went to another Dr and low and behold I was right the whole time. Could have saved my daughter a lot of pain if he would have listened to me. Do not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

This doctor is a big creep. I will not recommend any girl going to him. He just checked my heartbeat and back without my permission with his hands under my shirt. I was kinda scared so made me way out after a quick check. Will never ever go there neither will recommend anyone else for him. Totally worst exp.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Karam was awesome. Went to see him after noticing bruising in my ankle especially after working long shifts at work and I couldn't get in to see my family doctor when the bruising was present. Dr. Karam was very good, took lots of time to look me over and ordered all the required scans. Eventually he decided that medically things weren't adding up and spoke to a surgeon before getting me an appointment with the same surgeon for the following week. Dr. Karam was very professional and kept me at ease during a scary time, answering all questions I had. Best walk in experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

My family doctor wasnot working so I decided to go to Lenore Medical Clinic. After an hour of waiting, I saw Dr Karam. He listened carefully to all my concerns, examined me and send me for blood test and ECG. I was totally satisfied with Dr Karam and would definitely see him again. He even joked with me which I thought was really good of a Dr...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I found Dr. Karam incredibly rude amd unpleasant. I don't think he made eye contact with me once and talked down to me. I asked him a simple question and he treated me like a child. I would avoid him if you want someone pleasant and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I saw Dr. Elie Karam because my family doctor wasn't available. I found him incredibly rude and not helpful in the slightest. I was looking for prescription refill and unfortunately my family doctor didn't have space for me. I wasn't looking for a narcotic or stimulant but he treated me like I was some sort of criminal. I left feeling really bad. I wouldn't recommend this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Fantastic family physician. ..he cares, takes time to understand symptoms and possible treatments and sincerely makes patients care priority.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015