Ratings for Dr. Elie Karam

Went to Lenore clinic and although it was nearing the end of the day, he seemed to be in a huge rush to get me out the door. He was completely insensitive, careless and straight out rude. He almost made me cry by making me feel stupid for going to the doctor. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Very kind and patient. Also understanding. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I took my son to the Lenore clinic. We were one of the last patients of the day. The receptionist was kind and compassionate. We didn't wait very long at all before getting a room. Dr. Karam was very kind and personable. He took his time and did a thorough exam. I would definitely go back to see him again.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Lenore clinic, first the receptionist throws my card back to me, than the doctor Barely looked at me to see what was wrong, wouldn’t listen to a word I had to say. Never let me explained rushed me out after making me wait hours to see him! Will never go back!!! Horrible horrible!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Probably one of the best Dr’s I’ve seen in a long time... last patient of the day but was still chatty & not rushing me out the door. Very impressed, will continue to see him when I need a Dr, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

The next time I go to lenore clinic and find out dr. Karam working I will walk out. He is rude, insensitive abrupt and unkind. He made me feel like I was not worth his time burping while he was talking to me. He is a disgrace.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I have seen Dr. Karam at the Lenore Clinic on a number of occasions and he has always been thorough. He listens well to my observations and concerns and is treatment/referrals have always been appropriate.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He was a complete a$$ ( it wont let me put the real word). enough said. He was short, rude, it was obviously he did not want to be there or help us. he was rushing us. No hi or bye. won't be going back.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been to Lenore medical clinic 4 times now for the same issue that keeps returning. This time I saw Dr Karam. He was incredibly rude. He completely discounted my concerns and basically insulted how the other doctors had treated me (despite the fact that the last course of treatment had worked but the problem returned). Dr Karam rushed through my exam and walked out without asking me any follow up questions. For a while I thought he would return but I guess my time was over. I will be going back to the clinic tomorrow to get another opinion, from a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr karam was very rude. He made it seem like my concern was ridiculous and not worth being looked at. A doctor should be pleasant to be around and not talk down to you. If I am at the medi clinic, obviously I'm concerned about something. I shouldn't be made scared or feel stupid to get things checked out. It's called prevention.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017