Ratings for Dr. Allen Kamrava

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He's approachable and made me comfortable for something that truly is so opposite of that. I got the feeling he really cares. He didn't push me to surgery and actually encouraged me to read online, see what I find, and call him with questions based on what I see online. Have already recommended him to a close friend of mine.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Kamrava made me whole. It's unbelievable how a small problem in the never regions could be so incapacitating ... I went a little nuts and saw a few surgeons. One dismissed me as crazy, the other tried to rush me to surgery ... but Dr. K I really felt like he listened and got me. He actually just coached me through the problem and within several days I was much better. I didn't need surgery, but I did need someone to be there for me, and he was. Thank you Dr. K. Really and truly. Your a gem.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Went to Dr. Kamrava for something I had seen several physicians regarding. He spent a considerable amount of time making certain I understood what is going on, which in retrospect I realize was causing my unease with the other physicians. He said several times during the visit, "questions?" -- he followed it with, call him at any time if I have more questions and went so far as saying check these things out online, research it further and then call me and let's discuss further. I have a complex problem, and his willingness to make me understand what is happening is what has set him apart for me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Do you think it's ok to have your doctor hand over your confidential medical records, driver's license and social security number to anyone that asks? If you think it's ok- Dr Kamrava is your guy. If not, go elsewhere. Dr Allen Kamrava sent my private, protected medical, financial and personal information to someone that had no right to receive it. He ignored the law. He ignored court orders. He admits that he personally did this to me and it was not an oversight. My horrific post-surgery physical scars pale in comparison to the privacy breech. I am now dealing with identity theft issues because of Dr Kamrava's unlawful disclosures.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Plain and simple he's a good doctor. Shows he cares and got me better.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I ended up seeing Dr. Kamrava after a friend who swore by him. I wasn't excited about my prior experience. Office and doctor are great. Got me better quickly. makes me feel as if the other doc was stringing me along. seems like he truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He treated my father for colon cancer. He was in and out of hospital with no hiccups and was able to get it all out. It's now one year since surgery, my dad is still around and tests show he's cancer free.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Allen Kamrava's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Accountable Health Plans Of America
Multiplan
Private Health Care Systems
Three Rivers Provider Network

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clean office. Made me comfortable. Didn't pressure me into surgery ... actually dissuaded me from surgery. Made himself available for follow up questions. "

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's approachable and made me comfortable for something that truly is so opposite of that. I got the feeling he really cares. He didn't push me to surgery and a..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamrava is the butt Whisperer. He helped me and a family member. We trust him wholly. "

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamrava made me whole. It's unbelievable how a small problem in the never regions could be so incapacitating ... I went a little nuts and saw a few surgeons..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personable. Approachable. Makes an incredibly difficult situation comfortable. And made me better. I trust him fully. "

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Kamrava for something I had seen several physicians regarding. He spent a considerable amount of time making certain I understood what is going on, ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do you think it's ok to have your doctor hand over your confidential medical records, driver's license and social security number to anyone that asks? If you t..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Plain and simple he's a good doctor. Shows he cares and got me better. "

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ended up seeing Dr. Kamrava after a friend who swore by him. I wasn't excited about my prior experience. Office and doctor are great. Got me better quickly. m..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He treated my father for colon cancer. He was in and out of hospital with no hiccups and was able to get it all out. It's now one year since surgery, my dad is ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamrava is a Life changer.... I highly recommend him!!"

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been with Dr. K for some time now. He's helped my family through some difficult times. Thank you."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Operated on m for an emegecy surgery. Did a wonderful job"

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kamrava and his staff were very professional and courteous. Dr. Kamrava appeared to be very knowledgable and was very willing to keep me informed of every s..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Was exteremley pleased. Highly recommend him."

September 22, 2014