Dr. Isaac E. Sasson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Isaac E. Sasson

Dr. Sasson was a tremendous support during a very emotionally draining process. He always remained focused on moving forward towards our ultimate goal of having a baby, and was constantly re-evaluating things to make sure that I was getting the best, most personalized treatment plan possible. This was not my first experience with a reproductive endocrinologist, but was by far my best. I would recommend him whole-heartedly to anyone struggling with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

My wife and I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sasson and his staff. Everyone in this office are very helpful, approachable and nice. Also, we never waited more than 10 minutes in every visit which was great. Overall, we had an awesome experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Through this process it's nice having a doctor who cares. Dr. Sasson listens and lets you take the wheel but guides you to make the right choices. I chose him based off of our consultation and how patient he was and did not rush us out of there. His knowledge is above and beyond.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I know I am repeating what so many others say, but Dr Sasson is truly the best doctor of any specialty and the best in his specialty. Look no further. If you can go to him, GO. We had FIVE failed IVFs until we found him, and he got us pregnant through the FIRST IUI. Praise the angels for him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

It was an amazing experience for me and my husband. Dr. Sasson and his team members are very awesome team. They are very friendly and accommodating. They all have empathy on their patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I could not have been happier with working with Dr. Sasson. He was always professional, caring, courteous, and encouraging. He explained everything well that I never felt I had any remaining questions. I would highly recommend anyone in need of fertility help to go to Dr. Sasson and his group at Shady Grove. Wonderful people that REALLY get to you know, and are genuinely happy when they see you leave their practice... when you graduate to the OB visits!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Isaac E. Sasson was excellent and wonderful! He was always patient, understanding and encouraging and giving me fully hopeful especially when I felt low hope. He was so happy for me when we knew I get pregnant and he extremely patient and careful take ultrasounds every time in person and say " Forest two babies, look great" with sweet smile. His humorous attitude as an experienced doctor lets his patients more relax and comfortable. To be honest, every time when I visited there, as soon as I saw him there, I never felt worried anything. He is really a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Sasson was wonderful. My husband and I had been to a fertility specialist previous to Dr. Sasson and had a terrible experience. When we came to Shady Grove, the staff made us feel extremely comfortable, and they were very attentive to our needs. It is important to like the doctor you chose to start this journey with because you will be seeing them often!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I was a gestational carrier being cared for by Dr Sasson. He always showed great care for me and the birth parents. He was very patient and explained every detail throughout our entire time with him. I would recommend his care to everyone with reproductive struggles.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Love Dr. Sasson and the entire staff at Shady Grove in Chesterbrook. All were very helpful, sensitive, friendly and caring through all stages of working with SGF

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017