Dr. Isaac E. Sasson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Isaac E. Sasson

From the very beginning Dr. Sasson and all of his staff were amazing. They were always friendly and made sure to explain things in terms that I was able to understand. I would highly suggest Dr. Sasson to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Sasson and everyone at Shady Grove are knowledgeable, kind, and supportive. I would recommend Dr Sasson and the office to anyone struggling to get pregnant. I had a hard time getting pregnant with complications and sickness and through it all everyone at Shady Grove was rooting for me, even when I wasn't up to rooting for myself. I'm now into my second trimester and so thankful for Dr. Sasson and his Chesterbrook team.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Sasson, the SGF nurses, and the office staff are wonderful! I can't say enough positive things about my experiences at the Chesterbrook Shady Grove office. They were all incredibly professional, supportive, and thorough. From our first appointment he made us feel like we mattered. He Always takes the time to sit down and answer as many questions as we had!! The office knows your name and makes you feel like family each visit. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and owe this all to Dr. Sasson and his wonderful team!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Both Dr Sasson and Dr Kallen were excellent in every way. Everyone at Shady Grove truly make you feel like they are there to help people and it reminds me that anyone who has a job that helps others is blessed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Sasson and the Chesterbrook Shady Grove office staff. They were all incredibly compassionate, professional, and thorough. I am now 14 weeks pregnant and owe this all to Dr. Sasson and his wonderful team!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish - first class operation.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

We wish we would've seen Dr. Sasson sooner! He took the time to explain our results to us, looked at our past and told us his recommendations. We trusted him and the staff at SGF and are now expecting our second child with the help of Dr. Sasson!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Sasson and his whole staff were amazing. Kind, caring, knowledgeable, professional, punctual, accommodating with my schedule- everything you could ask for in a practice. It’s a difficult process to go through but they were so supportive and wonderful to go through it with, and so genuinely happy for me when things worked out. I’m very grateful to them for their compassion and skills.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My husband and I went to Dr. Sasson after dealing with another doctor, two miscarriages and many unresolved issues. We were welcomed by Dr. Sasson and his team with such compassionate attitudes that we knew they were a perfect fit! From there we went through many tests and trials finally finding that I have a rare allergy to progesterone. Despite that huge road block, they were determined to give us our miracle and they did! I’m currently 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant! This could have never happened if it wasn’t for their determination and compassion. I owe Dr. Sasson and his team so much because they have changed our lives! They are so dedicated to their patients and I would recommend anyone with Fertility issues to join the Shady Grove Family!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My husband and I came to SGF after finding out that I had PCOS from my regular OBGYN and as she was not as proactive as we wished she'd been, we made an appointnent with Dr Sasson. From our first appointment he made us feel at ease and made us feel that we mattered. Even though he's a very extremely busy doctor, he Always takes the time to sit down and answer as many questions as we had!! We went through a series of testing and I went in prior to inducing a new cycle for an Ultra Sound and we learned that I had ovulated on my own and ended up getting pregnant. Even though Dr Sasson did not give us any treatment he still treated us like regular patients and did the same testing, HCG levels and ultra sounds. Today we graduated as we are 8 weeks pregnant and I am a little sad that i won't have him as our doctor anymore. Before we left, he knew that I was somewhat unhappy with my regular OBGYN and he took the time to give me several names of practices and doctors that he personally recommends! I still do think that he helped us in getting pregnant as he put is at ease and gave me supplements to help with ovulation and egg quality! I am looking forward to updating the entire staff, per their request, on our pregnancy, and also work with Dr Sasson when we are ready for our next baby!! Thanks so much Dr Sasson!!!!

Dr. Isaac E. Sasson's Credentials