Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Hnatiuk

I have been seeing practitioners over the years as my life took me to different places and have become familiar with how Naturopathy works and what truly expert, caring advice and care looks like as evidenced by my ongoing recovery despite myself and what I may think I need. My own sister is Naturopath and has helped me understand the processes and the multi-layered healing that can happen. Dr. Rosemary is truly a committed healer. Sometimes instead of doing something that I specifically but politely requested, after careful examination and a thorough understanding of my medical history, which I gladly provided. Dr. Rosemary will recommend what is really appropriate. It is clear that Dr. Rosemary holds herself to the gold standard when it comes to the care of her patients and will not do procedures I may have politely requested that are not appropriate to my care, but will definitely will work her hardest to treat me in such a way that truly makes me well. Dr, Rosemary listens and has a vast array of excellent treatment options ready for individualized care, and the expertise to accompany her resources. It is evident that she consistently upgrades her knowledge and practice through ongoing education. Due to my diagnosis of fibromyalgia and reactive arthritis, my doctor suggested I seek alternative remedies in addition to regular treatment. I was very fortunate to find Dr. Rosemary and her team through many recommendations. I started treatment with Dr. Rosemary and her partner in Homeopathy = Marianne Martinovic. As a partner on the team of my own care, it is a pleasure to be in the hands of practitioners who take the time and care to provide the best outcomes possible. I am neither a Naturopathic practitioner nor a Homeopathic practitioner, so I do not try to directly direct my care - we are a team, and the care has been superb. Dr. Rosemary works in the realm of great detail and understanding and knowledge of her patients needs. The pleasant soothing spa-like environment of the clinic make my experience in treatments and consultations not a chore, but an alleviation when it comes to my pain level - I know help is on the way. My conditions have improved significantly due to Dr. Rosemary and Marianne, and it is always a pleasure to be greeted by Sue or Bridie. I never have to wait very long. For customized, individualized expert care, according to your needs, I definitely recommend Dr. Rosemary and her team!!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Impressive, caring, a good listener and when following her protocol's I started to feel better and actually lost some weight, not the plan, but greatly appreciated!!! I loved the other services offered too - one stop so to speak!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Best Clinic in Town period... the knowledge is incredible... very experienced and dedicated staff. Dr. Hnatiuk is certainly one of the best naturopathic pratician in Toronto.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I made an appointment with Rosemary in order to get help with a specific issue. During the entire appointment she did not speak once about how she could help me with said issue, despite me bringing it up serveral times. Instead, she spoke of all of the tests and other issues I may have. I understand that something else could be causing or not helping my other issue, but it seemed to me the entire time that she was just trying to make more money. Her actions made it clear that her pocket book meant more than my health. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

1. LATE and double-booked us by 30min. 2. UNPREPARED: Battery for her scanner died during my partner’s test (She complained about the cost of batteries, but has no sense of our student budget or of the cost for her $200 drops). 3. FORGETFUL: Didn't remember anything from our 1st consultation (2 weeks before) and asked my partner all the same questions again. 4. HARSH: Not suitable for patients with autism, doesn't like questions, or to be challenged on any of her recommendations. Rosemary snapped at me and said: "Just let me do my job", instead of answering my questions. 5. UNPROFESSIONAL: I questioned her on the suitability of her selling her co-worker’s services, at the opening of my partner’s already reduced appointment slot, (due to her unexplained double booking mistake), and she kicked me out of the room as a response. As we walked out of the room together she asked her receptionist to email her next client to say that she would be 30min late. 6. COERCIVE SELLING Continuously pushed her own medication on us, and was possessive of her knowledge. 7. WRONG MEDICATION: She gave us free drops with a $25.00 off coupon, unfortunately, the drops contained Belladonna, this contains scopolamine and is the main alkaloid in the buscopan we went off of before visiting her. We explained in our first meeting that we do not want to take this plant. She does not know her stuff 8. COLONICS: My main reason to go to her was for a colonic, if this is how she prepares me for this invasive procedure, I would be afraid to get an infection or worse. 9. Her receptionist was very friendly, but Rosemary is only in this for herself. Please kindly reconsider another ND if you are thinking of Rosemary. Sincerely, A+C

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016