Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Hnatiuk

Impressive, caring, a good listener and when following her protocol's I started to feel better and actually lost some weight, not the plan, but greatly appreciated!!! I loved the other services offered too - one stop so to speak!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Best Clinic in Town period... the knowledge is incredible... very experienced and dedicated staff. Dr. Hnatiuk is certainly one of the best naturopathic pratician in Toronto.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I made an appointment with Rosemary in order to get help with a specific issue. During the entire appointment she did not speak once about how she could help me with said issue, despite me bringing it up serveral times. Instead, she spoke of all of the tests and other issues I may have. I understand that something else could be causing or not helping my other issue, but it seemed to me the entire time that she was just trying to make more money. Her actions made it clear that her pocket book meant more than my health. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

1. LATE and double-booked us by 30min. 2. UNPREPARED: Battery for her scanner died during my partner’s test (She complained about the cost of batteries, but has no sense of our student budget or of the cost for her $200 drops). 3. FORGETFUL: Didn't remember anything from our 1st consultation (2 weeks before) and asked my partner all the same questions again. 4. HARSH: Not suitable for patients with autism, doesn't like questions, or to be challenged on any of her recommendations. Rosemary snapped at me and said: "Just let me do my job", instead of answering my questions. 5. UNPROFESSIONAL: I questioned her on the suitability of her selling her co-worker’s services, at the opening of my partner’s already reduced appointment slot, (due to her unexplained double booking mistake), and she kicked me out of the room as a response. As we walked out of the room together she asked her receptionist to email her next client to say that she would be 30min late. 6. COERCIVE SELLING Continuously pushed her own medication on us, and was possessive of her knowledge. 7. WRONG MEDICATION: She gave us free drops with a $25.00 off coupon, unfortunately, the drops contained Belladonna, this contains scopolamine and is the main alkaloid in the buscopan we went off of before visiting her. We explained in our first meeting that we do not want to take this plant. She does not know her stuff 8. COLONICS: My main reason to go to her was for a colonic, if this is how she prepares me for this invasive procedure, I would be afraid to get an infection or worse. 9. Her receptionist was very friendly, but Rosemary is only in this for herself. Please kindly reconsider another ND if you are thinking of Rosemary. Sincerely, A+C

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016