Ratings for Dr. Mudassir Iqbal

Dr. Iqbal is a respectful professional whose help I received in assessing the progress of my Multiple Sclerosis. His approach was thorough, with up to date knowledge of recent developments in therapy and their applicability to my case of more than 45 years. He is without doubt an outstanding specialist whom I recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

One of a kind,. Very knowledgeable and extremely efficient in his examinations & discussions. Listened carefully and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

What an amazing Dr. he is. He has helped me so much. I am getting a treatment for my MS starting on Mon. Aug 19 and I really hope it is going to help me get my life back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Here is a Doctor that knows how to get the job done and if your problem is beyond his scope, he's quite happy to refer you. His office is easy to find with plenty of free parking.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

The best doctor I have ever had by far! He has followed my case for many years and I have never had an issue. He is an amazing doctor who actually listens and addresses any concerns. I feel very supported and thankful have Dr. Iqbal as my neurologist! I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr Iqbal is the first Dr. that has been able to help me with my SRLS . He not only looks at your chief complaint but he also reviews your over all health and addresses any other issues. I am thankful to have been referred to Dr. Iqbal.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

We have been going to Dr. Iqbal for over two years. My husband has Parkinson's. The doctor is always gentle, doesn't rush us, and makes sure we understand what's being discussed. During the lumbar puncture early this year, he explained the process fully and during the procedure he monitored my husband's comfort level. I appreciate his manner, very much.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr.Iqbal treated me and took care of any questions or concerns I had.I got a quick diagnosis from him and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

I took my father to the ARH Stroke Clinic. After an interview by an incredible nurse, Dr Iqbal then saw my father who is hearing and English language challenged and is 88 years old. Dr Iqbal was patient, kind, and discovered medical issues about him that other doctors missed. That afternoon my father was rushed to Emerg and he happened to be there. Thank god. He spoke to er nurses and doctors made them admit him and here he sits. Love this guy. Highly recommend him. Wish I new of him before my back surgery a couple years ago.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

My husband was seen by Dr. Iqbal after being admitted through emergency. We both were very impressed by his kindness making us feel at ease and the time he took to examine my husband and explain his diagnosis. Little did I know that I would be seeing him myself the following week and got the same great service and compassion. Dr. Iqbal makes you feel that you are valued and his complete attention is on you alone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Mudassir Iqbal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare