Dr. Michael Webster

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Webster

I had a very good experience today with this dental office. The dentist and assistant were both very friendly and pleasant to be around while they did work on my teeth. No pain. Very comfortable. I recommend very much.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

staff change over is very high, no consistency in this office, disappointed

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

This is by far the greatest dental office my family and I have ever been too! The entire staff make you feel so at ease and informed whether you're there for a general cleaning or dental work and the quality of care is exceptional. My hygienist is truly the best, Dr. Webster and his assistants are beyond amazing, and even the ladies at the front desk are always so helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to dealing with our insurance. We wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

My family and I have been going to Dr. Webster for years and have always been happy with our appointments. I know I can trust what he recommends for my kids and my boys love seeing him. They have a small children’s tv in the waiting room for them to play playstation which is a great distraction while they wait for me to have my cleaning done. I recommend all my friends and family to go see him as I know they will have the same great experience as we do.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I have always dreaded going to the Dentist and it wasn't until my tooth broke that I was forced to go. Fortunately I stumbled upon Dr. Webster and his staff. From the moment I walked in the door I was made to feel comfortable and "at home". His Dental Assistant explained to me what we would be doing today and why an xray was needed. She was very gentle when taking the xray (not like what I remember it being like) and she listened to my concerns. When Dr. Webster came in I was still a little nervous until I chatted with him for a few minutes which put me at ease. He showed me my xray, explained to me what was going on and gave me options for what my tooth needed and why. All in all this appointment was so beyond what I was anticipating, I dont' feel the same "dread" I did prior to meeting everyone. If there were more Dentist's like this one then no one would have a reason to fear the Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

They seem to take a bunch of X-rays each appointment just because time has passed (and my insurance covers it??) but no real need or reason for it. High turnover of staff, each time there's different people working there. And discovered they charge extra for certain things more than the recommended prices.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Just a week before leaving for a long trip I developed a toothache, and contacted Dr. Webster's office to determine the problem. I was able to get an appointment the next morning, and he did a thorough job assessing the situation and discussing options with me. It turned out I needed a root canal, and he did that for me promptly as well. I was impressed with his work in every way - his professional manner, the time he took to discuss treatment with me, the care and concern for my comfort during the procedure, and the competent way he did the work. Overall a very positive and reassuring experience!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have an incredible fear of dentists and eventually had no choice but to seek one out. I had read previous reviews for Dr. Webster in magazines and the local paper, so I decided to email them in regards to my apprehension and to make an appointment. They have all been fantastic right from the beginning, and my anxiety level at the dentist has decreased dramatically. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster and his staff, especially to those that have not been to a dentist for awhile, are embarrassed about it, and have anxiety. They will put you at ease, make you feel comfortable, and be grateful that you took that step.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Webster is always cheerful with a calm demeanour that puts me at ease. The hygienists are thorough and knowledgeable and the support staff at the front counter can cut through benefit program red tape with ease. Every experience has been positive. I moved to another city and still come to see Dr Webster because he’s the best!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I have been going to kelowna dental centre for 5 years and Dr Webster has the most amazing hygienists!!! Super friendly and and great service😊

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Michael Webster's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Webster was born and raised in Kelowna, and is a proud graduate of Rutland Senior Secondary. He attended UBC-Okanagan where he earned a B.Sc. with a major in Biology, and completed his Doctorate of Medicinal Dentistry at UBC-Vancouver. Following graduation he moved to Fort St. John which allowed him to diversify and shape his skills, and purchased Kelowna Dental Centre in January 2013. Dr. Webster practices all forms of general dentistry including Endodontics (root canal treatment), crown & bridge, cosmetic dentistry and extractions. He has a special interest in oral surgery (wisdom tooth extraction) and dental implants, and has completed extensive training in the field if dental implants. Dr. Webster is passionate about dental implants and loves educating patients about the long term benefits associated with them. Dr. Webster is also passionate about the use of Intravenous Sedation and the significant role it plays in helping patients achieve their dental goals. As Kelowna is the home of Dr. Webster and his family, he is excited to begin developing and establishing life long relationships with patients. Dr. Webster works on creating ‘life’ treatment plans, which focus on the big picture, prioritize treatment, and making each individual’s plan fit within their means. When talking to Dr. Webster it is obvious that he genuinely cares and has your best interest at mind. Dr. Webster has made a personal vow to ALWAYS practice evidence based dentistry. Michael spends his free time maintaining a healthy lifestyle, playing hockey, and traveling every opportunity he gets. He married his wife Danielle in 2013 whom he met while attending Okanagan University College. Danielle and Michael have a pug named Ugh and will be joined by their first child in February 2015. He looks forward to raising a family in this great city.

• English
  • French
  • Hindi
  • Polish

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery