Dr. Michael Webster

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Webster

Dr. Webster and his staff are both very knowledgable and friendly. If a person has any issues with going to the dentist their fears will be relieved after their visit to this office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Although the dentist chair is not my favourite seat in the house once again I had a great experience at the Kelowna dental centre. Super friendly super helpful pleasure bro experience all around you're looking for a good dentist in Kelowna look no further

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I moved to kelowna 2 years ago and started seeing Dr. Webster. I have had many great dentists over the years but Dr. Webster truly excels. He always supports his recommendations with research and gives multiple options allowing me to make an informed choice. I have undergone a handful of procedures and always an informed of what to expect. I have referred numerous family members colleagues and friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very knowledgable. However, too much knowledge brings often to the excesses and dangers of over-confidence. I had a ruth canal and I had some fever after the treatment. When I called them back to ask what should I do, they told me that the fever was totally unrelated to the treatment. I was puzzled. For precaution, I later went to the emergency and the doctor was pretty puzzled too about the recomandations that I received both from staff and the dentist. At the emergency, I received the antibiotics because my fever was getting pretty high.. the doctor alsosaid that usually dentists do the opposite, they prescribe antibiotics very easily. In my opinion, there was a bit of negligence due to over-confidence in my case.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I really like this office, Holly at the desk, Samantha the dental assistant, Sandy my new hygienist and the kindest Dentist you will ever meet Mike Webster, they all put me at ease and welcomed me like a new friend. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Bless you and thank you for your kind and gentle care extended to me, you are appreciated

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Great dentist, great staff. Made me and the kids feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Webster and staff were accommodating and professional during the entire procedure.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Visited this Dentist while I was out of town on an emergency basis. Got me in same day. Amazing dentist and staff. Thank you Kelowna Dental Centre!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I have seen many dentists and dental specialists in my life, and my experience with Dr. Weber and his staff was exceedingly great!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Michael Webster's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Webster was born and raised in Kelowna, and is a proud graduate of Rutland Senior Secondary. He attended UBC-Okanagan where he earned a B.Sc. with a major in Biology, and completed his Doctorate of Medicinal Dentistry at UBC-Vancouver. Following graduation he moved to Fort St. John which allowed him to diversify and shape his skills, and purchased Kelowna Dental Centre in January 2013. Dr. Webster practices all forms of general dentistry including Endodontics (root canal treatment), crown & bridge, cosmetic dentistry and extractions. He has a special interest in oral surgery (wisdom tooth extraction) and dental implants, and has completed extensive training in the field if dental implants. Dr. Webster is passionate about dental implants and loves educating patients about the long term benefits associated with them. Dr. Webster is also passionate about the use of Intravenous Sedation and the significant role it plays in helping patients achieve their dental goals. As Kelowna is the home of Dr. Webster and his family, he is excited to begin developing and establishing life long relationships with patients. Dr. Webster works on creating ‘life’ treatment plans, which focus on the big picture, prioritize treatment, and making each individual’s plan fit within their means. When talking to Dr. Webster it is obvious that he genuinely cares and has your best interest at mind. Dr. Webster has made a personal vow to ALWAYS practice evidence based dentistry. Michael spends his free time maintaining a healthy lifestyle, playing hockey, and traveling every opportunity he gets. He married his wife Danielle in 2013 whom he met while attending Okanagan University College. Danielle and Michael have a pug named Ugh and will be joined by their first child in February 2015. He looks forward to raising a family in this great city.

• English
  • French
  • Hindi
  • Polish

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery