Ratings for Dr. G Bowbridge

I’ve been seeing Dr. Bowdridge for a year. She seemingly has no idea who I am. I haven’t come across such a rude person in life in general, let alone a medical practitioner in the area of family medicine. She is borderline rude in her manner of speaking to me, she is completely unsupportive and unhelpful and almost immediately skirts over any reason I’m there with a “next please” atttiude. (Regardless of the subject) I have never experienced such an unpleasant doctor in my life. I’m from out of province - my last family doctor worked at a teaching practice therefore I’ve dealt with various MDs and teaching residents for my long term care needs. And my experiences have been great. This is completely new to me... If NS wasn’t in such a mess, and an alternative care option was available to me I’d leave her practice in a heartbeat. Her bedside manner is deplorable!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018