Ratings for Dr. Jabu Abraham

The best Dr. I have ever been to! He made sure that all of my concerns were handled, he took a lot of time explaining all of my results. He has a great attitude, personality and sense of humor. He is so down to earth, I highly recommend everyone who has a bad Dr. to go see Dr. Abraham, you will be happy you did!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have seen Dr Abraham on a few different occasions. He is always on time, caring and sincere when speaking with patients. He not only cares about his patients, but about his staff, too. Recently, I was off with the flu, and while awaiting my appointment with Dr Abraham, a very rude, obnoxious patient came into the clinic and was treating the staff very rudely, and swearing. I was so nervous, I moved to a seat all the way across the office. Dr Abraham spoke with the patient and requested he apologize to the staff for his behaviour. However, the patient was just rude with Dr Abraham, too. I admired the way Dr Abraham, and the staff handled the situation. When I saw Dr Abraham, he was his normal, cheerful, caring person. I was told to stay home for longer to recover, and to see him before returning to work to assure I was in proper health for returning. Excellent doctor, I would recommend to anyone who wants and good doctor. I have recommended him to a few people.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

The receptionist was very unpleasant, and would barely speak. Upon speaking with Dr.Abraham, he did not even ask if I had any medical allergies (as I am a new patient). He prescribed my antibiotics upon only looking at my sore throat only once. He did not feel my lymph nodes. He did not listen to my lungs. He rushed my appointment and didn't ask any questions about my past history. Did not feel comfortable filling the prescription.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

This is a doctor that listens then does the best he can to get results - if you need tests he wastes no time, he tries to get the best specialists he knows and he is concerned about the outcome. He does not seem to minds if you tell him more than the usual allotted one problem per visit that most doctors adhere to. He also has a great sense of humor:)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Love Dr. Abraham! He definitely got my GI problems kick started, and when he heard how long it was going to take to get with the one GI specialist he referred, he immediately said he is going to try another to get me in sooner. He's a younger doctor with very bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013