Dr. Gregor Schutz

Ratings for Dr. Gregor Schutz

Dr Gregor Schutz is an odd character, very professional in manner, and in my opinion has saved my life. He has shortcomings like everyone else, but as a therapist to me for over 6 years, he has shown me commitment, loyalty and care beyond the call of duty at times. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Excellent psychiatrist. Deserves no 1 on the reviews

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Change your appointment, and he won't accept that you have, then he'll do an AWOL alert to all and sundry. Looks at you while he forces his poisons on you, like he's disgusted at you, when he should actually recognise the disgusting brute he is, instead of misdirecting it onto his victim that he's poisoning to death.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

First the staff are always helpful and friendly especially Rupa. I have the occasional piece of food on my tie which was used in times gone by as a napkin. Brute makes him sound like a character from a silent movie. I don't think he wants to tie anyone to the tracks. He is a polite and caring man of high integrity. He is good with bipolar.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

He is a loathesome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away. Because there is always food on his shirt. Good with bipolar.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Very, very good. In fact, excellent. His knowledge of psychiatry is outstanding, and his assistance, thoughtfulness and help are just what the doctor ordered.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Gregor Schutz is the best Psychiatrist that I have seen over my treatment of the last 5 years (and I have seen a few). He combines appropriate medications with excellent strategies to combat the warnings and indications that something is going amiss. He also shows great compassion and excellent positive feedback when he knows things are travelling well. I will absolutely continue to see him, and, sing his praises.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Schutz is pretty judgmental, shows a lack of care and is not worth the money he charges. He needs a change of career because psychiatry really isn't his calling. I felt really judged and my symptoms exacerbated under his care. My self-esteem also plummeted as I felt there was no true empathy or acceptance in his style of psychotherapy. I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

It is not all about medication and medication is a tricky thing to get right especially when multiple ailments need to to treated at the same time. Going into hospital to phase in or out medications is a good option and should always be considered. Regular visit to the GP are also necessary. Of course medication is only part of the story, talk therapy, relaxation techniques and social support are indispensable tools in the recovery and maintenance plans. Drugs can be phased out with time and support. Now matter how difficult it seems we all need to take the necessary steps towards recovery and do this as a member of a team.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Gregor is a real Mensch! So what about the mobile. Did you ever think he was helping someone in crisis by being on his phone. Ok he may be ordering lunch but give him the benefit of the doubt. He is always on time relative to any GP, sure he could loose some weight and have a makeover but that won't make him any better and he is good, very good and compassionate. I suggest we all buy him note books and a pair of slip on shoes for Christmas.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016