Ratings for Dr. Gregor Schutz

First the staff are always helpful and friendly especially Rupa. I have the occasional piece of food on my tie which was used in times gone by as a napkin. Brute makes him sound like a character from a silent movie. I don't think he wants to tie anyone to the tracks. He is a polite and caring man of high integrity. He is good with bipolar.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

He is a loathesome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away. Because there is always food on his shirt. Good with bipolar.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Very, very good. In fact, excellent. His knowledge of psychiatry is outstanding, and his assistance, thoughtfulness and help are just what the doctor ordered.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Gregor Schutz is the best Psychiatrist that I have seen over my treatment of the last 5 years (and I have seen a few). He combines appropriate medications with excellent strategies to combat the warnings and indications that something is going amiss. He also shows great compassion and excellent positive feedback when he knows things are travelling well. I will absolutely continue to see him, and, sing his praises.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

It is not all about medication and medication is a tricky thing to get right especially when multiple ailments need to to treated at the same time. Going into hospital to phase in or out medications is a good option and should always be considered. Regular visit to the GP are also necessary. Of course medication is only part of the story, talk therapy, relaxation techniques and social support are indispensable tools in the recovery and maintenance plans. Drugs can be phased out with time and support. Now matter how difficult it seems we all need to take the necessary steps towards recovery and do this as a member of a team.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Gregor is a real Mensch! So what about the mobile. Did you ever think he was helping someone in crisis by being on his phone. Ok he may be ordering lunch but give him the benefit of the doubt. He is always on time relative to any GP, sure he could loose some weight and have a makeover but that won't make him any better and he is good, very good and compassionate. I suggest we all buy him note books and a pair of slip on shoes for Christmas.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr Schutz is immensely empathetic, personable and insightful. He strives to make the client feel like they are in control of their treatment, and helps them build a sense of trust and agency. Sure, he has his quirks, but that just makes him human and easier to connect with. He also listens to feedback and improves his manner as a result. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Dr Schutz.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. Never remembers what I've told him on previous occasions, rarely takes notes. Was wearing sneakers with laces untied, unshaven. Creepy little man.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I was sent to Dr Schutz for a work assessment, I was initially concerned as he asked lots of questions, but didn't seem to take any interest in me, but the results of the assessment were extremely indepth and spot on. This has resulted in changes at work and I am now being treated for a condition that had previously been undiagnosed, and my life has improved dramatically. I am very grateful for Dr Schutz, and to my workplace for arranging the assessment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Always seems agitated, disinterested, poor memory, in a rush, always I'm his mobile. Appears to be on drugs.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015