Ratings for Dr. Lindsey Lane

I can’t say enough good things about her. She has always taken my concerns seriously, and treated me with kindness and respect. She is a wonderful doctor who addresses all of my concerns. She is punctual, and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Lane has been a great doctor since we became her patients in 2014. She has always been very caring and patient, willing to answer any and all questions we have. She has a great bedside manner and is very relaxed and welcoming. I followed her from Petawawa to Pembroke and wouldn’t have anyone else care for us!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have had Dr. Lane as my doctor since she came to Pembroke, she has always addressed ally of concerns and is 100% understanding.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Lane is a caring and knowledgeable physician. She has provided excellent care for myself, spouse and teenage son since 2013. I feel fortunate to have her as my GP and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Seems to hate her job. Unwilling to address many of my concerns. Looks down her nose at the "lower class"

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Young and fairly new, but this makes her cautious, which means better treatment then just being rushed out the door.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014