Ratings for Dr. Philip Haddad

I can't thank Dr. Haddad enough for the positive experience I had at his office recently. I am quite an anxious patient and he and his staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He was able to change my smile with the time he took to ensure my crown was perfect. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Haddad. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I recently completed treatment with Dr Haddad. No words can express how grateful I am to him and his staff. He changed my life with the treatment he provided. He is not only the best dentist I have ever come across but a true artist. He is meticulous with his work and His work is esthetically perfect. More importantly, he treated me like family. No words can describe how caring, professional and talented he is. I can never thank him enough and this is why I chose to write a few words online. Hard to believe that treatment is finished and I will miss the regular visits to the office.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

After reviewing a number of dentists' websites and before & after albums, I had decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Philip Haddad regarding my old crowns. During the consultation I immediately knew he was the right choice- he was extremely knowledgable and honest. I was well informed of the treatment process, the cost of treatment and any future expenses. Dr. Philip Haddad is the epitome of professionalism. He was attentive and meticulous to the very end. Dr. Haddad and his staff at Yorkville Toronto Dental Specialists made going to the dentist a pleasant experience. I will continue seeing Dr. Haddad for restorative needs and would highly recommend Yorkville Toronto Dental Specialists to anyone in need of cosmetic dental treatment.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Philip Haddad from my dentist for dental implants. My dentist attested to the skill and level of excellence that Dr. Haddad would provide and this testament was supported in the level of care that was provided to me. Dr. Haddad provided a high level of clinical excellence and demonstrated exceptional technical knowledge and ability. His attention to detail and his commitment to ensuring accuracy with the smallest of details ensured that his work was of the highest quality. Dr. Haddad is empathetic, attentive and sensitive; the care that he and his team provided was exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Philip Haddad and his team at Yorkville Toronto Dental Specialists.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

He said I needed to get crowns redone when I didn't! He totally lacks knowledge and experience and is completely in it for the money. Do not trust this dental office! I'm glad I got a second opinion from another honest caring dentist. Save yourself a trip to this office.....

Submitted September 22, 2013