Ratings for Dr. Bunny Doster

My wife is still a patient at Mason Primary Care, at least for the time being, so I would prefer not use mine or her name. I went in with my wife a few weeks ago for a severe cough (very tiny spots of blood after it had gone on for a week). First, we waited nearly an hour while we listened to her talk with her staff about a vacation she had just gotten back from, her grandchildren coming to visit for the weekend, and lets not forget the male patient that she had just helped that apparently didn't have the best odor because she felt the need to laugh and tell whoever it is she was speaking to all about it. When she came in the room however, she carried a scowl on her face, wouldn't let my wife finish a sentence without speaking over her and diagnosing the problem before she ever heard the whole story. We were in ER 2 days later with a different diagnosis that was actually the correct one. I have never met a Dr. with worse bedside manors and if my wife is forced to ever see that Dr. again we will not be back. She has obviously worked in the profession to long and no longer has compassion for her patients or is in the wrong profession all together. I'm not one to complain, so I sat on it a few weeks, but have stayed upset at the thought of the way she treated me an my wife and the fact that there is other patients seeing her leaving with the same feeling we did, and that's that we just paid a deductible to speak with a rude woman who seemed to have no idea what we were talking about and could have cared less about my wifes medical condition.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Ms.Doster, who is a PA.C. was an hour late in seeing me. She made almost no eye contact, ignored much of my chief complaint and while she indicated to me that she was calling in a prescription (two in fact) she would not tell me what she was calling in and, ultimately never phoned it into my pharmacy. I have both called and sent a letter to her supervising physician (Dr, Seth Leeth of Mason Primary Care) but I have received absolutely no response.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013