Ratings for Dr. Leon Kagan

Dr Kagan is thorough, knowledgeable and kind. He has been managing my mom's depression and affective disorder for many years and it has been very successfully. He was instrumental in getting her in the Glenrose and diagnosing a multitude of issues that had gone un-diagnosed by many doctors, and these issues were serious health issues that went beyond his field. Top marks and top of his field.

Submitted March 15, 2017

Not a doctor or cardiologist so please dont comment on matters that dont relate to your field. Medication prescribed for depression/anxiety never helped from the get go and would not makes changes after months of not seeing really any progress. Told me no medication would make a difference in my case, I need therapy. Well my doctor said otherwise and put me on another medication and I feel much better.

Submitted March 8, 2017

I was very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Kagan. He is personable, kind and caring. He is clever and interested . I had auditation in motion and was also seeing things. He knew right away which drug I should be on and he is personable and does not make you feel ashamed that you have a mental illness. His prescribed drug, ability helps and I am well again. Thank you Dr. Kagan.

Submitted July 27, 2013