Ratings for Dr. Melanie O'Grady

I am lucky to have Melanie as my doctor. She knows her medical terminology well and has assisted me with many ailments. I feel like my future self is in good hands with her and I appreciate her professionalism. North Bay is lucky to have her! Thanks Melanie!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr O"Grady is fine, if you can actually get your message thru to her. reception told me for 3 days in a row that someone would get back to me that day re some medication instructions, never did hear anything, had to call the internist that I had seen on referral. reception seems to think they are guarding James Bond

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. O'grady is knowledgeable and when she does not know the answer is not afraid to do research to get it for you. Calling the office is impossible and Jen doesn't seem to know the patients well at all even after all these years (she is constantly confusing me and another family member). Bonnie is great, I will miss her when she fully retires

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Takes too long to get an appt but her and her staff are great. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr.O'Grady is always pleasant and professional. More then willing to answer questions. Very knowledgeable. Happy and lucky to have her care for our family. Her Staff especially Bonnie and Jen are fantastic. Great team, great atmosphere! Thanks for the job you do!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

takes way to long to get an appointment. Won't get an appointment for drug renewals.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Everyone is kind, efficient, and attentive. Bonnie is awesome. Receptionist is kind and listens. Dr O'Grady seems to be a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr O'Grady show some lack of experience being a new doctor, but seems to have a good knowledge base. She listens well and seems to know what she is talking about. The front desk is impossible to call, and the time to get appointments is ridiculous. The customer service needs improvement.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. O'Grady is just starting out, and I find her to be nice and polite. I'm a little concerned because she took me off shots that I had been getting for 35 years and I'm taking pills instead. I would feel much better if I could stay on shots as before.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Took her time, listened, asked questions, pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013