Ratings for Dr. Brij Bhushan Gulati

The WORST ever! I have been in and out of therapy since I was 18. 30 years. He never listens, very condescending and says things like "get a boyfriend" pushed every kind of pill on me and then said he couldn't help me

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Based on my family physician's referral, an appointment was scheduled with Dr. Gulati. hospital. As a new patient, I was required to fill out a standard form, and one of the questions asked me to elaborate as to why I needed to see a psychiatrist. Dr. Gulati was running late, due to the fact he needed to attend to a medical emergency at the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Terrible!! patient almost died twice of Lithium toxicity.. After the 2 episodes of Lithium toxicity - he then tried prescribing Lithium to the patient again.. Now the patient looks like she had suffered a major stroke, and basically is not 1/2 the person she was before he started treating her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

All he cares about is pushing pills. He's always late, doesn't listen.. He gave me pills I was allergic to and then got mad saying I was refusing treatment when I stopped taking them, even though they gave me blisters and hives all over.. Hands down worst Doctor ever..

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Avoid at all costs. Bad advice and no empathy for patients

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

As others stated he is a pill pusher, does not listen to what I have to say, the only symptom he cares about is panic attacks, as long as I'm not having them, he didn't care about my anxiety, or struggles I'm having. I don't feel safe talking to him. The receptionists are really nice though. And he did help me get onto ODSP BUT that's the only real good thing he's done for me in 7 years. I will be looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Pill pusher. Doesn't listen. Always on time as he won't be bothered to spend more than a few minutes with each poor soul in his "care." Mis-diagnoses, prescribes dangerous, life-altering pharmaceuticals without proper knowledge of patient's issues or the drugs he is prescribing. Told me to take my meds (about 10) , go home and watch "Big Bang!" EXTREMELY scary!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have seen a lot of drs but Dr. Gulati is by far the best. For the first time EVER a Dr had compassion and empathy for what I've been thru. Best Dr ever!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Pill pusher. Doesn't listen. Made me feel if I didn't do things his way I would get no help, and never get better. Should NOT be working with traumatized people. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This physician was truly disappointing when I was looking for help with substance abuse. Three months later, after trying my best to follow his instructions, I returned feeling I had taken positive steps towards gaining better control of my substance use, and looked forward to doing better in the next few months. To my amazement, he dismissed my efforts as worthless since it was not total abstinence . No recognition, support or encouragement. This man is in the wrong profession in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017