Ratings for Dr. Gillian Graves

She was fantastic! and I am having a hard time replacing her. She delivered my 3rd child and was on top of all the possible complications during surgery. She had been my Dr for the 16 years following my daughters birth.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Best bedside manner ever. Dr. Graves was my OBGYN for a few years before her retirement and I can only say good things about her. She listened to be, explained things to me (not in medical terms) so I understood more clearly, the friendly, outgoing personality she showed was amazing. Sad to see she's gone, but proud to say she was the best yet

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Graves was absolutely an important part of me being able to live a full, happy life after being diagnosed with endometriosis. I was in university when a local ob/gyn said nothing could be done for the severe pain I was experiencing and had experienced since high school. Dr. Graves did laparoscopic surgery immediately and reduced the amount of pain. For over 20 years, she helped me deal with this chronic illness. I am very sad that she is retiring. Dr. Graves was one of the few doctors in Nova Scotia that knew how to treat and manage endometriosis when I was diagnosed. I am very thankful for her help.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Graves is a fantastic surgeon and doctor. After years of being bounced between surgeons and specialists I have finally found someone who can help manage and control my condition. Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014