Ratings for Dr. Tanya E. Carter

Very professional and welcoming office atmosphere. Tanya was to the point and very knowledgeable. Very nice visit. Office personnel very pleasant and polite.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

It was a very pleasant experience. Tanya listened, at length, and asked pertinent questions. She made me feel very comfortable. She understood my situation and we are trying a treatment plan. I will see her again in 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Tanya has been working with me for a long time, and i trust her completely. She is very professional, yet has a great demeanor that puts me at ease. I truly believe she cares about my well being.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Tanya Carter was thorough and efficient with her consultation. Her recommendations all had reasoning to back them up. She explained everything very well.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I was treated very quickly and the staff was very courteous. The Doctor was very pleasant and helpful. She offered very good advice with a plan to follow for treatment for my condition.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

My overall experience was excellent. I did not have to wait more than 5 minutes. Tanya Carter did not rush through the visit. She took the time to listen to me. This helped me to remember some things I wanted to say concerning my physical condition. The office personnel is always cordial and helpful in making appointments.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

She explained everything in detail, made me feel comfortable, knew what was in my chart before i even spoke, and quickly came up with a course of action.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

The entire staff at Hillmont are very professional and courtious. My original consult, procedures and final review of my tests results all went smoothly. I would recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

My experience was great! The receptionist was welcoming which helps to remove any form of nervousness which i found to be helpful which led to an interesting time spent dialoging with the dr who made me feel comfortable . I was given all information i needed in order to give me a clear view of what may be going on with me. My exit was awesome the smile and pleasant tone was great.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

My visit was very good. The doctor listen to my stomach problems and helped me getting the right treatment. Shes very nice and and takes her time.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Tanya E. Carter's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare