Ratings for Dr. Aneeqa Gill

Thanks Dr.Gill for taking care of me and my family

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Gill is very professional, knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all our questions. My mother has been hospitalized a number of times and Dr. Gill has followed up and been proactive in furthering her care. Tea the receptionist has also been super helpful and despite being the front person in a very busy clinic, has never forgotten to follow-up on one of our requests.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Gill seemed very pleasant and professional, however, the last few visits are felt very rushed and impersonal. The wait time for scheduled appointments have been over an hour. The receptionist/admin staff are just awful. The lack of caring, responsibility and general people skills are severe. Unfortunately, this is an office and a team so when one part of the team fails, they all fail. I will not be returning and will now use the walk-in clinics while I look for a new practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Takes the time to listen to everything! Love seeing her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I am so lucky to have found Dr.Gill.Always has time to listen and come up with a sound course of action. She is very compassionate .Love her new location.Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Gill is amazing. Great clinic . The staff is very helpful and pleasant. We love her new location.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The receptionist is completely incompetent and so rude, the miscommunication in this office is brutal! Dr. Gill herself is nice but I will not return as dealing with her staff is not worth it. I wish she would hire people who are able to properly communicate, have people skills and at least fake a little compassion.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would!!!!! The worst EVER receptionists. I don't know who hires these people but they have ZERO people skills!!!! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have found Dr. Gill to be wonderful with my two children. She is open, honest, and patient. However, her admin staff leaves much to be desired. Difficult to understand, and have been unreliable with appointments. Super happy with Dr. Gill, though.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016