Ratings for Dr. Fernando Avila

Really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Avila. He is very thorough and confident in his treatment plans. He offers undevided attention and time while offering quality patient care with accuracy and efficiency! I would totally recommend his services to anyone needing treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Avila is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He always takes time to explain his findings and treatment. I trust that I receive the best treatment possible with Dr. Avila. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Fernando is an incredibly knowledgeable and professional physician. He is extremely patient and thorough in his examinations and explanations. He always gives his undivided attention. I am confidant that I am in the best hands ever with Dr. Avia. I highly recommend Dr.Avila for all your pain management and physical therapy needs.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

He takes time to really listen. His knowledge is amazing and he really cares about his patients. He helped me understand my options and helped improved my ability to deal with a lifelong chronic condition. I would and do highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018