Ratings for Dr. Mila McManus

I was diagnosed with Lupus in 07, after being very sick for 14 years (fatigue, GI issues, headaches, GYN issues, joint pain~to name a few). I was depressed (on meds for this as well), gained weight and hit rock bottom when I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. I showed up at Dr. McManus's door a complete mess. She personally spent HOURS with me and went over my medical history. I had labs done and started on the yeast free diet. A personalized plan was put together, including supplements and bio-identical hormones. Now I'm careful to not eat certain foods (found I'm allergic to casein, eggs and have a gluten intolerance), and use GAPS foods in my diet. Something amazing happened! My energy is returning, weight is coming off (not even trying to lose it) and I am happier. No more brain fog! Peripheral neuropathy, headaches and GYN issues GONE!!!! GI issues subsiding. I'm off of 80% of my meds. Did I say AMAZING? Just 2 months after seeing Dr. McManus I feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013