Ratings for Dr. Darren Hatchard

I would recommend Dr. Hatchard, very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Extremely thorough and caring. I have never had such a detailed exam. Very impressed with my consult and follow up at Kelowna Vision Support Centre where I underwent additional testing. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

This quack always cancels, it's getting annoying when his staff leaves five messages on our machine to call us back for an appointment. Is he short of cash? I'd go elsewhere, there is no signage on the building and it's bloody hard to find.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Very informative and pleasant also very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Best I've ever been to! Found a problem that none of the others found. Even a specialist. The only problem is he doesn't get up to Prince George often enough.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Very knowledgeable and quite pleasant.i can see why was recruited by costco exams take 30 min and the equipment was very new.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very thorough exam , very pleasant doctor. Advanced equipment and took the time with me,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

The staff were great but optometrist was vnot what I expected. I had to wait over 30 minutes for my eye exam and once I was taken in, he really rushed through I found. I would certainly not recommend this optometrist especially in such a reputable place like Costco.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Very nice Doctor, knowledgeable, clean office with very advanced equipment, took his time with me and gave me pointers on how to keep my rx from getting worse. I would highly reccommend him, if your looking for thorough, caring and happy he's the one. If your wanting to get in and out and be on your way, in his own words he does not cut corners even if it gets him a bit behind in time. I always am prepared to wait, after all I want time with him too.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013