Ratings for Dr. Ches MacNeil

Worst orthodontist ever! Was with his for about 5 years, and even after my braces came off my teeth are a mess! left with an open bite! When I contact him to book an appointment to try to fix this I never get a response.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. MacNeil is pompous and arrogant. And I might be okay with that if he was an expert in his field, but he isn't, and gets annoyed if you question him. Some of his staff is very nice, but some are rude just like him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

We love Dr. MacNeil and his whole staff. From the minute you walk through the door to the minute you leave you feel like you are in good hands. Always very clean, never have to wait and the entire staff is very competent. He has treated one of my sons and I have a second in treatment now. I am very happy with the results and my kids love Ches. I highly recommend this office to anyone that is need of an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

The service at Dr. Macneil's office is always friendly and professional. The Doctor himself is always incredibly personable and knowledgeable. The office itself is always clean and comfortable , and the atmosphere is inviting and comforting. It was always a pleasure to go in for my visits, no long waits or nerves. Overall, I recommend Dr. Macneil highly to anyone looking to find an AMAZING orthodontist, there is really no one better.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017