Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hoffmann

I AM BOTCHED , thanks to this Dr , i hate how i look after the surgery, he removed my hips and shaved my thighs "unequally" and that was never requested, i needed him to shave my inner thighs a bit so they dont rub a lot when i walk which is uncomfortable , instead he shaved off my hips and front of my thighs never touched my inner thighs at all which is what i needed done. one curve is bigger than the other , the other side im straight with no curve and he went too deep(lipo) so i have a dent(inward curve) instead, on the same leg i have another dent infront , he did that without my permission. im feeling very depressed about my body i was better before going in for surgery and showed him asked him to fill those dents with fat from my inner thighs so i can look normal, have proportion , he gave me quote and i queried a quote because i felt he needed to either fix it for free since its his mistake or atleast give me a discount on that quote ,he never got back to me till this day, ill never be able to wear a bikini, the problem can be seen in a skinny jean as well, i hope the HPCSA will help, im gonna have to approach them.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I found Dr. Hoffmann through a doctor in Hyde park, who I asked: „Who makes facelifts that look most natural?“ The results are perfect and there is nothing I can complain about. He is such a dear man and really understands the wishes of women. And-he does not fulfill any silly wish! Thanks a million times to him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I also had a terrible experience with this "Dr". Reconstruction surgery after a bi-lateral mastectomy due to cancer. Results were shocking and I have had to consult with a proper plastic surgeon in an attempt to rectify a total botched operation! All the professionals who viewed the results of this so called "reconstruction were appalled. I have now had four operations wherein there should only have been two. I am now contemplating legal advice. Keep far away.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

My mother just had an appalling experience with this person. I'm utterly shocked and disgusted to say the least. Abrupt and not informative at all.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Hoffmann performed a mini-facial on my wife back in early 2014. We should have walked out during our first meeting with him to discuss the surgery, but he had been recommended by a friend, so we went ahead with the surgery.(My wife felt he had a problem with women because of some jokes he made which were poor taste.) What should have been a simple procedure turned out to be the worst decision of my wife’s life. Now, almost a year later, her face is still disfigured from Dr. Hoffmann’s botched surgery. Numerous attempts to contact the doctor to help fix the mistakes went unanswered. Doctors we have gone to since the operation were appalled at the work Dr. Hoffmann had done.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Hoffmann is an amazing PS. I am 3 days post op and feel on top of the world. He did my breast aug transaxillary 400cc. He truly cares about his patients and what is best for them. Recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Thanks dr ons gaan my borste reg kry. Ons moet net saam positief bly. Been with dr since June 2012 he did my double mastectomy, and now we are trying reconstruction. Always friendly and has a solution for every thing

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

One of the best!! I was refferd to him by a friend and I will refer him to allll. He is interested in you as a person and not there to make money! He is professional and let you feel at ease. He's got a sense of humor and very helpfull. He explain in detail what he's gonna do and his after care is excellent!!! He was by far best of all the drs I went to.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by a friend who had multiple surgeries with Dr Hoffman. I found him to be informative, professional and supportive throughout my procedures. He did not attempt to coerce me into additional procedures and charges and rather erred on the side of caution and medical safety. His "bedside" manner is excellent and he made me feel comfortable at all times. I appreciated that he is well versed on recent procedures and continues to study on new techniques. I would and have recommed him to friends and family. My only negative cooment is I am not partial to Arwyp hospital but my suregry was done by him in Pta so inquire about alternatives.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013