Ratings for Dr. Heather Leonard

Dr. Leonard is amazing, hands down! She is not only patient with my children but also their worry wart mother. Never condescending and always backs what she says with medical knowledge and clarity. She will get on the floor with my kids, offer hugs when needed and is just all around a wonderful doctor and person. I have 100% confidence in her and her abilities as a doctor. I cannot say enough how happy we are to have her as our children's doctor :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Leonard was amazing with out little guy. She got on the floor with him and interacted and he crawled on her lap first meeting. She was thorough and very nice. Definitely a doctor who is in the right profession. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Heather Leonard is simply amazing. She took on my son as a client when we were having a hard time finding a pediatrician. She always takes her time with him and answers all the question I have. I would highly recommend her to others and I consider my son very fortunate to have such a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Met Dr. Leonard first time yesterday. Very impressed. Stollery Hospital assigned her to us. We are really appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Leonard is a very nice, caring doctor and seems quite knowledgable, however most front end staff have attitudes and are not very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Has always been helpful with my special needs children

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Great doctor! very sweet and caring. Would highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great doctor! She is extremely caring of her patients and is always so kind.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr Leonard is very helpful and informative. She is friendly and makes both me and my daughter feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

When our son was born, we were assigned a pediatrician at the hospital. This pediatrician was on holidays, and Dr. Leonard was covering for him during this time. How lucky for us that we stumbled across such a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. Following the first appointment, we asked if our son could continue to see her, and she agreed. We have been similarly impressed during each of our follow-up appointments. My only wish is that I could find a similarly qualified physician for myself!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016