Ratings for Dr. Zofia Wojt

Highly recommend this office. Been a patient for a long time and Dr Wojt is very thorough in the work she does. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The entire office is knowledge, punctual and honest.. never pushing any unnecessary treatment. Very accommodating, wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Great doctor and very helpful staff! I have been a patient of Dr. Wojt for the last 15 years and recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I am 62 years old and have never had such pain free and good work done till I went to Dr Wojt. She is very professional and same with her staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Wojt's for 10 years and she is an amazing dentist. I would recommend her every chance I get. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Horrible experience with this dentist. Like some of the other reviewers, I found her to be very rude and unprofessional. In fact, when she speaks to you, she doesn't call you by name, but calls you 'patient'. She pushes treatment that is not required and always in a lot of pain after dental work is done. I do agree that the receptionist and assistant are great.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I went to Dr Zofia Wojt for several years. Everytime I was getting my teeth checked and had sharp tools in my mouth she would make rude comments about my bartending job and act like she was better than me. The last time I went was literally my last time. She froze my mouth and indirectly called me white trash! Very judgemental, jealous doctor and hatessss young pretty women. The receptionist and her assistant are lovely people though.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

A highly qualified practitioner with very good technique.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014