Ratings for Dr. Craig Humber

July 2017 Dr.Humber took out all four of my wisdom teeth, the office was great with getting me in. My original appt. was for September but since my teeth were starting to bother me I called in and they got me in a week after my call. My appt. was in the morning, after filling out paperwork they basically go me in right away. The nurses were really nice, putting me at ease because I was getting the IV sedation and I was a little nervous. Explaining to me how it worked and how long it was going to take. Almost right away one of the nurse was putting in the IV and getting everything ready, she was very good at inserting the needle as I only felt a little pinch. Minutes after Dr. Humber came in, showed me my x-ray, explained what he was going to do, should only take about 45 minutes since all of my teeth were impacted. Then he left and brought his "team" (as he called them) in, started running the IV with the anesthetic and within seconds I was out. Next thing I remember the nurse woke me up, took me to a recovery room where my mom was waiting for me, told my mom what to do since I wasn't really paying attention to anything. Prescriptions, extra gauze and after care instructions. Then sent me home. A few days after the surgery I had a couple questions and the staff answered them all in detail.Overall I had a very good experience and recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr. Humber & his staff when my son got his wisdom teeth removed in March 2017.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Had all of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Staff were very efficient and friendly. Waited about 5 min in the waiting room and then another 5 min in thenchair before i was sedated. Woke up 30 min later and it was all done. Minimal swelling and minimal pain. Very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Excellent procedure. I was really nervous at 41 yrs getting my impacted wisdom teeth out, but I've had no problems or pain whatsoever. Healed perfectly. Didn't even need the prescribed painkillers!! Huge relief. Oh and a nice guy too, very friendly and put me at ease. The nurses were lovely - they told me that the anesthesia would hit me pretty quickly, and the next thing I remember was waking up to find out I was ready to go home.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I needed implants in the front on my mouth. Dr Humber and his team took great care of me!!! He was quick , gentle and very professional!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgable surgeon! Himself and my nurse were amazing at making me feel comfortable! Had a good sleep and didn't feel or know anything was happening!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Just had all my wisdom teeth pulled today. I was nervous. Didn't feel a thing and so far pain management is working well. Hope it continues. He told me they came out good as Iam 51 so kinda late in life to get out. True to his word he reduced the price because of lack of issues. Seems like a fun guy too. Excellent.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

From reading the previous comments, it appears the Dr Humber wrote all of them himself. The procedures mentioned here could be done by a regular dentist. I arrived 15 minutes early, then waiting over an hour in the waiting room from the time my appointment start time, then again waited at least an hour in the exam chair, before someone came to tell me that he has requested an x-ray. So then again a wait period i the exam room chair after the x-ray of at least 35 minutes. His demeanor and attitude was less than professional and he was visibly agitated and aggressive. I found him to be outright rude, disorganized and distracted by the goings on outside of the exam room. He repeatedly excused himself, talking loudly to others in the hallway. Without any mention, with his ice cold hands, he grabbed my face with both hands from behind and pushed it hard from side to side. It not only startled me, it hurt! Natural human response is to pull way from the offender and protect the area with your hands and he was put off that I pulled away from his aggressive touch and was annoyed that I didn't flinch when I was touching my own jaw. Maybe because I didn't abruptly grab and squeeze the jaw and forcefully snap it from side to side as he did! He suggested that it was my ill-attempt to try and get surgery. My family dentist convinced me to follow the referral and be re-evaluated, as "they can do so much more now than before". It is not like I can refer myself to him or any other specialist! One more doctor pushing heavy narcotics to manage only, not heal or cure, while building up the number of addicts.

Submitted March 10, 2016

Extracted my daughters tooth today (she is 7) with professionalism and precision. Awesome.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday ! All four removed and it was a breeze ! Very professional gentlemen ! Quick and painless !

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015