Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Gordon

Post microdiscectomy and I I'm not thrilled with the after care! All was good and well going into this bit the after care concerns have fallen on deaf ears! I have been ignored after making calls with valid concerns about the healing process and the pain that goes with it,this is Wednesday and still haven't received any call back from Monday. It's interesting on how I'm supposed to manage this without what's seems not much care post surgery! My 3 week post op check up I was in horrible pain but told to take Aleve. ....No real reason of explanation for why I'm in so much pain and sent me on my way with the suggestion of taking a naproxen tablet. Post operative concerns aren't addressed as well as they should be,not to mention no return calls!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Great doctor in every way, including the prayer he said before my surgery. Went in with pain woke up in recovery feeling great

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. He was extraordinary in every category.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Very caring, very knowledgable, great surgeon. Before my surgery he prayed with me and my family. During surgery they would call and keep my family updated on everything he was doing and what he found. He was in no hurry to send me home after my surgery. He wanted to make sure that my pain was managed and that someone was going to help me once I got home. Staff very caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Charles R. Gordon's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp