Ratings for Dr. Gelena Hinkley

Our daughter Kellye used Gelena for all three of her childbirths . I can’t say enough positive things about her. I won’t lie, I was nervous as a parent. I wanted my child to be in the hospital in case something should happen. I had the pleasure of being there for the first one. The love and care Gelena took with Kellye was awesome. Everything went smoothly and our first granddaughter Sophie was born. Our second granddaughter was born, Gelena noticed an irregularity during her examination. She told our daughter and son in law to send Hannah to the ER. It ended up that our granddaughter was born with a serious heart defect that required immediate heart surgery. If she had not sent them to the ER, our precious Hannah would not be with us today. Now when Kellye was having her third baby our first grandson:), I knew she was in good hands with Gelena. I would highly recommend Gelena if your thinking of a home birth. Also it doesn’t end after the baby is here. She also brings a meal to the family the next day. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

What a wonderful midwife! Gelena is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

We had a beautiful home birth experience with Gelena! She was very professional and well educated on the birthing process. Excited to have our second while in her care!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I've never felt so abandoned, mislead, and un-empowered.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

"We feel extremely blessed to have found the women at Peaceful Pregnancy Pathways. As someone with severe anxiety, they have sat with us for hours answering ALL of our questions thoroughly and talking us through our concerns, repeatedly at times. There is a great feeling of intimacy that we get that we never had with my OB/GYN, and we couldn't be happier. We will definitely be coming back again and again with each pregnancy!" Rob & Kellye - Baby Sophie 5/13/12

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013