Ratings for Dr. Kristine Wilkinson

Great staff and great knowledge. Dr. Kristine is always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very helpful. I appreciated the speed in which I was able to get through the office and how thorough they were. Thanks for a great eye exam. I felt very confident in my prescription at the end of my appointment. I'd also like to note how quickly I was able to obtain an appointment and how accommodating the staff were in booking this.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Wow.... Dr. Churchman is hands down the best optometrist I have ever seen. Her personal skills with me and the rest of my family made are visit very enjoyable. She meet us in the wading room and walked us out the door when we left. Nice smile very professional and talked in words that we could all relate to. The office staff were very friendly and accommodating. I will recommend here friends, family and strangers. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

She is a thorough doctor and answered all my questions. She also suggested a specialist for my concerns. I appreciated her staff. Dr.Churchman was a delight compared to Dr.Drexler. Thank God he's retiring and Dr. Churchman is taking over. I will be making future appointments for my eye exams... Truly Cheryl S ;)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Had an appointment and nobody was there. I called - Recording stated that the office was closed with the regular business hours. They aren't even opened for when they booked my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr Churhman is one of the best optometrist I have seen in a long time. She was on time+took her time..even walked me out to the front signing my prescription by hand. The best part she is young and wont be retiring anytime soon - I am new to the city and will definitly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013