Ratings for Dr. Eric Marsden

I recieved treatment from Eric (I won't give him the distinction of Doctor as I consider him a fraud). His treatment consisted of mistletoe, vitamin C iv, hyperthermia and various supplements. I spend a great deal of money; just the initial consultation was $300 and thereafter I was spending about $1,200 a week. After 3 months of his treatment I went to the hospital to check my progress. I was shocked that my cancer turned in to stage 4 cancer. The staff at the clinic are nice and very pleasant, but that is about it! I believe the hyperthermia disturbed the cancer and caused it to spread rapidly. The other supplements and treatments he gave (IV & mistletoe) did not help at all. Don't waste your money.. go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Credit check before we "treat" your cancer with a special machine that helps the chemo kill cancer cells and leave the healthy cells. Oh and lets treat hormone fuelled breast cancer with mistletoe! Um, plants have photoestrogen which cancer can feed off of. When asked to provide an Oncologist with the ingredients of the 'mineral i.v's' to make sure there wouldnt be negative interaction with medications, it took weeks for it to be provided and when it was received the list was vague with no specifics. Negligent!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Pseudo science. This guy should be shut down for misleading an impressionable patient with terminal stage 4 cancer. Lead her to believe he would cure her. Milking her and her equally impressionable family, into spending THOUSANDS of dollars on ridiculous "treatments". Worse part of it is she spent her remaining days feeling guilty for being unable to keep up certain aspects of her "treatments" and wasted her valuable time with clinic staff instead of her loyal and loving family who wanted their loved one to have QUALITY of life. These "treatments" didn't give do anything helpful. She is no longer suffering, she is finally at peace as we sadly lost her in so any more ways than through her passing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013