Ratings for Dr. John Slevin

This amazing doctor saved my daughters life. I seriously believe this. Highly recommend this man to look after women and babies

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

An excellent obstetrician who gives you all the time you need and patiently answers any questions. A real gentleman who works extremely hard. His rooms are excellent but the wait times can be long. He delivered all 3 of my children and he was worth every cent of the private fee.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I couldn't recommend Dr Slevin highly enough. He is calm, professional, personable, always generous with his time and has a great bedside manner. Majella and Verona his receptionists in his rooms are lovely also.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I met Dr.Slevin once to confirm a late miscarriage. He was so so kind and knowledgeable. He wiped the gel off my stomach and caught my hand to help me up off the bed. Seemingly small gestures meant so much to me that day and I will not forget him for it. This man possesses such kindness and a gentle compassionate bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I highly recommend him after both my pregnancies. He is patient with the million questions I have asked and he explains everything he is doing or will do. He is easy going and the only reason I can't give him 5 out of 5 for all categories is that he can sometimes run behind scheduled appointment times but with the job he has, it wouldn't not be fair to hold that against him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013