Ratings for Dr. Ann Paus-Jenson

She is very caring and has good bed side manner. She made me feel comfortable and made everything clear in the process.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Very kind, genuine, compassionate doctor. I was very nervous to meet her at first, but my fears were unfounded.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Name is spelled incorrectly here but a phenomenal, kind, compassionate doctor. Amazing bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ann Paus-Jensen by my family physician last year, to investigate early advanced artery disease. Dr. Paus-Jensen did a complete work up on my blood work, treadmill test and heart ultrasound. When she had the results back I went back for the follow up discussion. She was very thorough and explained my situation in a kind, caring and easily understood manner. One thing that I really admire about this lady is that she actually listens to you and takes the time to help sort out what can be done for your condition. I will tell everyone I know about this fine doctor. We need more like her! Thanks Dr. Ann Paus-Jensen!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

does not ask patient approval but works with residents that don't make clear comments, send out alarming reports to family doctors 'CAT found 'mass' on right side' then does nothing until the family doctor insists.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013