Ratings for Dr. Mahdi Al Mulla

Worst dentist ever. Brought my 9 year old here for emerg dental service .. they denied her healthy smiles card .. until my wife called and gave them an earful . They decided to finally accept and the receptionist was very rude and unprofessional (chewing gum very loudly). The dental assistant was not child friendly and was very heavy handed , my child was in pain and they couldn't care less. The doctor then came and told us that she needed a root canal with an abscess. He did nothing to help subside her pain. He offered no help or meds at all. No antibiotics were prescrubed considering that is what is provided in these cases. He literally showed us the door telling us to take her to another dentist. How does he have such a good rating when I have several family members complaining of the same ill treatment they received from this so called dentist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Best pricing ever...imacculate state of the art clinic, quickly extracted my molar and was caring enough to be sure I felt little pain in the procedure. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The dentist is so gentle - my adopted child had to have a tooth removed when she arrived here from a third-world country; the dentist was soothing and patient with the scared child. They also offer great goody bags after a cleaning and always have free samples of mouth wash and toothpaste - great travel-size.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

All the staff was amazing .Helped me to keep my tooth out of pain .Offered me all kind of help amazing Front girlsend my x-rays to mydentist and to my e-mail by taking her time at her best abilty

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Doctor was not too bad but I would never return because the receptionist is so rude!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

That Indian woman in the front is terrible. So unorganized.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I just needed to collect opinion concerning treatment for a particular tooth from multiple doctors. So I searched 'free consultation' Wow! This doctor's opinion /advice was so fair, knowledgeable and helpful. I also really liked his sincere manners. He even gave me a souvenir bag that contained free dental care kits!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Excellent! Went to the emergency walk-in at this office at Bank and Huntclub. They saw me right away, and were performing a root canal within 20 mins. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. He really put me at ease (despite me being terrified of doctors), answered all my questions, and made sure that I was comfortable with the procedure. Although he did not do the actual root canal, Dr. Al-Attar did (who I can say enough good things about), he did everything he could to make sure my needs were met. Will definitely be transferring my service over to this clinic. Also, they have direct billing (which is a major bonus).

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had to transfer dentists due to some unforseen circumstances with my former dentist who is no longer in practise. I can only say good things about this dentist, excellent service, very knowlegable not a money grabber, cares for his patients. Best move ever.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I had intense pain and could not eat or sleep,went to this dentist and he was amazing helped me right away for a reasonable price and I usually have pretty bad anxiety about dentist but this guy was awesome.will definitely return.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014