Ratings for Dr. Stephen Dyment

I have been a patient of the Firehall for number of years, and have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Steve and his wife for dental treatment. However, recently I broke a tooth and was seen before Christmas by a new dentist there and I didnt like the experience. I found that he had no empathy towards the situation and things that I had brought up in my personal life with stress and such. I requested to not see this particular person for the filling I needed and I was reassured I would be seeing Dr. Steve. I booked the appointment almost 3 months in advance only to find that I was actually scheduled with this dentist I requested to not see. Being that I could not wait another two months for an appointment with Steve I had the tooth fixed and again this dentist has zero empathy towards my situation. I am part of a Waterdown moms group and it was brought up family about friendly dentists another mother had actually brought up that they won’t let their child be seen by this particular dentist as well and it saddens me because like I said I’ve had nothing but great experiences at the Firehall since I was a teen.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Dyment and the Firehall Dentist team is so incredible! What a joyful, positive office with supportive, professional staff. Our entire family are now patients including my elderly parents who require extra patience and support during their appointments. We are impressed with Dr. Dyment superior dentistry skills. He provides creative solutions for difficult dental issues. His positive, gentle approach makes all the difference. We are totally impressed as you can tell.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I had my first visit at this office with Dr Steve and his Hygienist Chastity. I was please to know that they were both on the same page with my care without having a “meeting about me”. Shows that the whole office has the same outcome for patients and it’s not just making money!!! Thank you for your true honesty!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Professional, friendly, excellent service by all staff in the office at the Firehall Dentist, and always appreciate Dr. Steve's friendliness and care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Fantastic service for children and adults. Always concerned for your health and well-being. Staff is friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Doctor Stephen, We thought this would make your day. Our grandson Sebastian B. said in the car coming back home after his dentist appointment last week that he likes Dr. Steve. You mentioned to him that he did a good job taking care of his teeth. It made Sebastian feel good. What a nice compliment from a seven-year-old.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I have always been really impressed with the inviting, patient-centred approach by staff. What are your goals? Are you comfortable? Would you like a blanket? What questions do you have? This on top of warmth, humor, personal attention and excellent care. Recently, Dr. Dyment restored my front teeth. For a long time I had been self-conscious and disappointed in the appearance of my front teeth. I was hoping for an improvement and Dr. Dyment gave me a transformation! He restored my 3 front teeth and the results are amazing - my teeth look and feel so natural. Thank you Dr. Dyment, Cindy, Michelle and team for your great care and my new smile!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I have been a patient at The Firehall for over 15 years but recently received a restoration treatment from Dr. Dyment and was reminded how fortunate we are as a community to have such professionalism and expertise. If you are at all anxious this is the Doc to see, he is calm, soft spoken, gentle and kind.... Thanks to the staff as well who are an amazing team that all go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

"Our family of five have been benefitting from visiting Dr. Stephen Dyment & Dr. Hiedie Kunze for over 13 years now. We're big fans! We trust their advice and benefit from their skills. We've appreciated their consultative approach around treatment options and feel we're well informed when choosing solutions. The friendly admin staff are wonderful, the hygienists are all good and The patient/customer experience is positive, it's unique in that all measurable's such as treatment, advice, communication, referrals, the overall atmosphere and lasting results that a patient may hope for are actually routinely provided on each visit. Every business has it's own culture that we can see, we experience when dealing with them. FireHall Dentist has a culture of good patient care delivered in a positive manner by all staff the patient speaks with. *It's a busy practice, admin demonstrate flexibility when scheduling appointments to fit schedule. Love the plastic shoe covers, humbles us all;)"

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Care With Kindness For Over Fifteen Years The Firehall Dentist team has taken care of my family for over fifteen years. We feel extremely fortunate to have a talented group of professionals taking care of our dental needs. The office is warm and inviting. The staff is attentive and warmhearted. Most important to me, however, is their gentle treatment of me - a nervous patient. I am immediately made to feel comfortable and cared for. Time is taken to ensure that I am feeling completely at ease in the chair. These are kindnesses that I am very grateful for indeed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015