Ratings for Dr. Nick H. Wang

Dr. Wang's office and Dr. Wang was great. I had some implants put In and he was very good, along with his office staff! I would recommend him highly. Very professional with a great personality!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Our 14yr old had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Wang. He & the entire staff made a nerve racking situation very easy for our son going through his first surgery & for us as his parents. They were kind, patient & efficient. We went prepared to be waiting for quite some time, but after 25mins we were told "He's in recovery & everything went well." Recovery was quite quick, and the instructions provided were clear & concise. Furthermore the dreaded claim process was truly handled by the dental office. The professionalism & the way things were explained put all of us at complete ease. Oral surgery can't be the top of anyone's list for "likes", but honestly Dr. Wang & his staff made us not fear or dread it. Would highly recommend this place for all of your oral surgery needs.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I have to agree with some of previous comments. As a child growing up without dental care, the first visit to the dentist for me was faced with multiple removal of my teeth. I can still remember the big needles going into my mouth and the pain I was having when the dentist pulled my teeth out. Now I am in my 40's and everytime I go to my dentist I am still haunted by my first experience even with just cleaning. Last week my dentist told me a tooth which had the nerve removed was infected and could not be save because of a crack. My heart almost stopped just by thinking of the idea of having another tooth removed. She referred me to Dr. Wang and reassured me that I will be ok. I saw Dr. Wang for a consult and had the tooth removed with sedation a few days later. I have to tell you, as much as I was traumatized as a child, Dr. Wang really put me at ease and made the entire experience a breeze. It maybe the jokes or his bedside manner but I could not believe how well I did in his care. I called my dentist and thanked her for the referral and she said it wasn't the first time she gets excellent feedbacks from her patients after visiting Dr. Wang's office. I will need an implant in the future and now when I think about it, my heart doesn't skip a beat anymore because I know I will be going back to Dr. Wang for it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Finally, someone with a sense of humor. I walked out of the office hurting from laughing too much than from my extraction. I really appreciated the jokes, it made my visit much easier.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Wang was great with my kid. He took out all four of his "bicuspids" before his braces and everything went as smooth as it can be. My son was comfortable through out and had no problems. Thank you for your service

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Had an tooth extracted. It was fast, quick and painless.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

My dentist referred me to Dr. Wang for an implant consultation for a back tooth that was removed long time ago. The entire process from consultation to surgery was very simple. The office staff were helpful and Dr. Wang was very detailed in explaining every step of the way. The surgery itself was much easier than I had anticipated. I can't wait to have a tooth put on by my dentist later this year so I can start chewing!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

The actual visit was ok but after the numbness wore off I was in the same type of pain I was to begin with. I had all this work done and my pain didn't go away. The staff and doctor wouldn't help me with another antibiotic or pain meds and I was miserable all weekend. The actual surgery went ok but poor help afterwards. My time is just as important as theirs and they didn't care if I remained in pain for several more days until I could take off work and get to his office...again.

Submitted July 14, 2014

Nice office, competent doctor with a sense of humor. Had no trouble getting an appointment and the office staffs were very nice, friendly and helpful. Consultation was very thorough and informative and the actual implant surgery went very smoothly with no problems. It took a long time to hear back for our insurance pre-estimates, but everything was as expected and we have no issues with billing as I've experience with my son at another office which we were over charged with no refund! Overall a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I am a real coward when it comes to dentists. But both the friendly office staff and Dr. Wang made me feel very at-ease from the first visit. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth and 1 broken molar. Dr. Wang explained all my options, the staff informed me of costs after insurance and were very helpful with scheduling. I was having severe pain prior to my surgical appt. I was able to speak with Dr. Wang by phone and swing by the office prior to my travel. I expected just to pick up the necessary prescriptions, but Dr. Wang actually came out to look at my mouth and talk with me too! The surgery was successfully completed on my return without any pain! Dr. Wang was AMAZING!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about him! I haven't had such a good and RELAXED dental experience since I was a child. I highly recommend him to anyone needing dental care, but esp. to those afraid/apprehensive about dentists - He will Positively change your view!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013