Ratings for Dr. Anil Arora

Dr A Arora, a gentle and softly spoken man when I saw him Ina previous appointment. However my experience with his ordinary optometrist with ancient equipment that check's on you before even see the Dr was horrid. She spoke to me as if I was a criminal. She gave me no respect as a person who is seeking another opinion after his referral. This woman had a humiliated me. She snorted as I spoke and smiled in a irritatingly smug. After she got up and opened her door, she pointed out where to wait while giving me her back. I felt so upset, sick in the stomach and so humiliated that I couldn't stay any longer so I excused myself to the receptionist and went home without seeing the Dr. My stomach gave me he'll all afternoon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Great doctor. He doesn't say much but he's a hard worker.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

massive wait for appointments sometimes up to 2 hours. Some of the staff can be testy and short with you at times. Dr did not remove all of the cataract in my eye which is causing problems with my vision now.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019