Ratings for Dr. Donald Fiander

My husband has been treating my husband for a couple of years for a detached retina. He is fantastic. My husband was very lucky. He has had to have emergency surgery three times already. I apologize to all those patients that were ahead of us and had to wait. Maybe one day we will do the same for you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

i have been going to Dr. Fiander, for over a year now. and i feel very comfortable, and confidence with him been my Doctor , and the staff , been excelent and friendly

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Although Dr. Fiander is very knowledgeable and his staff is very helpful, the wait time is horrendous. Be prepared to wait 2-3 hours before you see him. After a two hour wait I approached the staff and I still had 14 ahead of me. They were so helpful and the only reason I got in after 2 hours is they put me ahead of everyone else. How much longer would I have waited? And good for me I was put ahead, but those poor patients who had to wait longer because I was put ahead of them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014