Ratings for Dr. John Harlock

This man is the reason that my father is alive, my family cannot Thank Him enough !!! Very knowledgeable, A blessing. You are very fortunate to have him on your team. There are not enough praises that I can say about this man!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Harlock and his team saved my Fathers life! He is so brilliant and so skilled, one of the best there is. His patience and gentle manner helped our family transition throughout this hellful journey with ease and reassurance. Words cannot express the gratitude we have for this man. His Momma should be very proud!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

this man saved my dads life, he had a Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, he performed emergency surgery on my Father in Hamilton, he continues to follow up with him to this day, My father should return home within a few days , words cant express how lucky i feel to still have my dad, and how good the level of care was , this man is a talented surgeon with excellent bedside manner and very informative, i feel blessed we have people like him in our health care system,

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He is awesome, amazing and everything else awesome! He is my uncle and I am telling you, he is the nicest, most skilled and most best doctor you will ever meet! He is awesome with kids and he will definitely treat you the best!

Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Harlock has been one of the best doctors that I've experienced. He is patient and spent lots of time with my mother answering her questions. Her surgery went great and has now fully recovered. Thank you once again!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I was totally completely under the understanding that the varicose veins below the knee in both of my legs were being removed during surgery. Prior to surgery they were all marked with black marker (standard presurgery ) I thought I was having Ambulatory Phlebectomy. I did not. Three weeks after surgery, my legs are much worse than pre-surgery. I was told to now bandage them for three to six months. YIKES...I have no life. I am totally devastated and depressed. I'm not told in three to six months I could get them injected...went through that for years...that is why I opted for the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

He's a wonderful doctor. Very friendly. Great bedside manner. Explained everything in terms we could understand. I would and have highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular surgeon. He's not hard on the eyes either! :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Young and inexperienced. Told me surgery would help after other vascular surgeon told me would not. His surgery failed. Offered another experienced surgeon. Why didnt he just let me see him in the first place??

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Harlock is amazing both in the operating room and responsiveness to patients. I lucked out getting this great doctor under an emergency. Dr Harlock and his team worked quickly and saved my leg.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful vascular surgeon. He did my husband's carotid artery surgery. Everything was explained thoroughly, and he even visited him on Sunday morning. Dr. Harlock is a very respectful and pleasant person; his beside manner is fantastic

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013