Ratings for Dr. Grace Ling

This Dr was exceptional. I can't believe how not only clever she was in casualty, but absolutely lovely to my daughter - polite and smiling. If only the average person would learn from her, most people in my life, family, friends, neighbours, people at school and church, get angry over spilt milk or nothing at all yet this Dr remained polite, courteous and kind despite being incredibly busy, stressed and probably exhausted due to the extremely difficult nature of her work environment, the amount of people waiting who were sick and ill. I just wish other people would realise how pathetic they look in comparison to her and look how much she has to remember being an emergency Dr and in fact I would not mind if someone in her position was more abrupt, but I would expect the local staff at school to be a bit more polite and not so highly strung in their position given that in comparison they don't have to remember so much.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013