Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Pantelakos

I did not meet Dr. Pantelakos until the day of my Granddaughters surgery, however my wife had and she was very impressed with the office visit and the time he took to explain everything, not only to my wife, but to our little Granddaughter. When I met him and his Staff I did have a few questions being a Special Forces medic for over 20 years and he greatly impressed me also. I would recommend Dr. Pantelakos to anyone, but especially anyone with children, his patience, caring and understanding was immediately comforting. He is also very skilled as my Grandbaby was up and doing fine within 24 hours after a surgery that should have kept her down for at least 3 days. He & the staff were Amazing, 5 Stars for sure!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Pantelakos is the absolute best! He is very patient, thorough, and knowledgeable. He takes the time to answer any questions I have and I never wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, not more than 5 minutes in the treatment room. He has done 2 surgeries on my 2 year old daughter, and will be doing one on my 7 month old daughter. Great Doctor! I recommend him to anyone, especially those with young children~

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Simply the best doctor a Mom could ask for her child. He was fantastic with my son and restored is hearing & stopped those ear infections... GREAT bedside manners!!!! HIGHLY recommend to anyone especially for younger children.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

I HAD VERTIGO A WEEK AFTER GOING TO SEE HIM AND CALLED TO TELL HIM I WAS SICK AND WHAT THE SYMPTONS WERE AND HE TOLD THE NURSE TO TELL ME TO SEE A NEUROLIGIST. SAID THERE WAS NOTING WRONG WITH MY EARS. TALK TO A FRIEND WHO IS A NEUROLIGIST AND SHE SAID I HAD VERTIGO AND DID NOT NEED TO SEE A NEUROLIGIST. BEING A EAR, NOSE, THROAT DOCTOR YOU WOULD THINK HE COULD HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT. ANY ONE I TOLD WHAT MY SYMPTON WERE KNEW RIGHT AWAY WHAT I HAD. HE IS NOT LONGER OUR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Steven T. Pantelakos's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)