Dr. Simona Tibu

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Simona Tibu

Submitted December 22, 2015

I noticed this dentist hand being grabbed by force by her assistant in Thompson . Poor lady how much abuse she had to endure for having her reputation destroyed by that sheriff . No wonder this Thompson staff backfire now . I will not go back to this office after I saw what they did to her

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I had an appointment with this dentist when they were in Thompson Manitoba. She did a cleaning and a checkup. This was the worst cleaning I have ever had. Very rough. During the checkup she said that I needed almost all of my fillings replaced as well as other work that must be done. I obtained a second opinion and only needed one filling replaced. I would not return to this dental practice if she remains employed there.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

My husband went to see her in Thompson to fix a filling, a chip and fill in a gap. Did a horrible job. His bite was uneven and there were sharp pieces of filler poking off the chipped tooth she fixed. HORRIBLE dentist.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Excellent dentist . I miss her and felt sorry for what happened to her . That sheriff should have been persecuted , not her . I watch the video and saw him improperly touching her . If he was a civilian he would be charged for sexual assault . I would like to know where she works to follow her

Submitted September 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable and polite dentist. Highly recommended. Ignore the reviews having nothing to do with the actual services offered by the dentist. She knows her stuff. No issues whatsoever

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I went to Dr. Tibu as she came recommended by my grandma who has seen her in Camrose. She was late for my appointment & made no apology for it. She treats her staff terrible & one girl told me that she is told to do certain treatments or diagnostics in order to charge more. The conversation made me feel very uncomfortable. When Dr. Tibu came in all of my concerns were confirmed. I said NO to everything she suggested doing to my mouth & immediately after leaving I called my grandma (a sweet old lady who likely didn't need half the work done on her teeth or the frequency of work) to tell her to find a new dentist immediately. This dentist should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Great professional! Definitely, I would recommend this dentist to others.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Simona Tibu's Credentials

Assurant
Delta Dental
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "terrible dentist, rough, unskilled she should spend more time working on technique and less time writing positive reviews for herself"

December 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I noticed this dentist hand being grabbed by force by her assistant in Thompson . Poor lady how much abuse she had to endure for having her reputation destroyed..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment with this dentist when they were in Thompson Manitoba. She did a cleaning and a checkup. This was the worst cleaning I have ever had. Very ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband went to see her in Thompson to fix a filling, a chip and fill in a gap. Did a horrible job. His bite was uneven and there were sharp pieces of fille..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist . I miss her and felt sorry for what happened to her . That sheriff should have been persecuted , not her . I watch the video and saw him imp..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I new she was lying as soon as she went full on kamikaze on the internet against the sheriff. And people fed off it. So glad that cop had a dash cam. Gettin..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "complete and utter insane b__ch. Must have some sort of huge mental health problem. Gawd she is scary "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "How unprofessional of her. I can't believe she has a license to practice dentistry when she clearly isn't mentally stable. Please avoid her if you can, I wouldn..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Are you kidding me? Are there actually people stil going to this dentist? Why would you let a crazy person tinker around in your mouth if you had any other op..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She's writing her own positive reviews here. Convict with mental health issues."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Complete hack. Just found out she's a proven liar and convict as well wtf!"

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Should not be allowed to practice given the lies she is capable of."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and polite dentist. Highly recommended. Ignore the reviews having nothing to do with the actual services offered by the dentist. She knows he..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised this website allows useless people to post experiences not related to the services offered by this dentist. Another piece of evidence this websi..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "definately she is at fault. good luck getting off those charges of resisting arrest or assault police. video does not lie. shes a total drama queen. i am preatt..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My educated and cultured opinion (haha) is, TIBU is bat sh*t crazy! CLEARLY, CLEARLY in the video, she is not cooperative, not following direction, resisting ar..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The cop was grabbing at her breasts and grinding his pathetic little dick all over her lovely butt...anybody would squirm away from a smelly little pig dick. If..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The comment below exemplifies the banality of Canadian 'non'-culture. That is : a society that does not respect the academic class, but gleans its knowledge fro..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Gulity nut case After watching video of police interaction, her idea of what it the truth is crazy"

April 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "What happened at the last court hearing? There was all this build up and then nothing. I'm only using this forum because it appears that everyone else is. "

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Pretty sure that last one was Simona Tibu herself. This woman is literally insane. I actually hope she is committed to the psych ward so she can get some help"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She should not have gone to media to tell her story. How does this furrigner dare to expose our systematic police brutality when we should hide it under the rug..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow, no comments for a long time and then when the video is released on January 13, all of a sudden a bunch of useless comments made by disgruntled people, most..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/dashcam-footage-shows-arrest-of-woman-accused-of-assaulting-sheriff-1.2897176 here she is assaulting a cop. Tries to b..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would rather have a ISIS member do my dental work...Just a awful awful dentist if that's what you call it."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Tibu as she came recommended by my grandma who has seen her in Camrose. She was late for my appointment & made no apology for it. She treats her s..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Unprofessional and quite frankly, insane. She belongs in an institution."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This independent professional woman is a furrigner. How does she dare to expose our sheriff to the public. Who does she think she is."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great professional! Definitely, I would recommend this dentist to others."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wasn't a patient but this woman is insane. Disruptive. Unprofessional. She is a dentist who feels like she is above the law. She'll ask for your name and act ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dentist, great chair side manner, I would recomend her to anyone. It's funny how all these law enforcement officers say otherwise...hmmmm..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Do not trust this lady. I made a complaint to the college and she denied ever having me as a patient even though I have receipts. She deleted all medical record..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would not trust this woman to check the teeth of the dead. Run, don't walk. Run far away from her. Just terrible!!!"

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Liar. Makes up stories for her benefit, despite what you would expect from a professional who has control over people's health. Don't go to her."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Appointment at 2, didn't get in till 3. Gave me a filling that had to be redone by my usual dentist after a part of it came out."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This woman is insane and should have her license revoked!"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Complete ding bat, and she grossly over-charged me for the work she claimed she did. When I questioned her about the bill for the work she did and did not do ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Oh my god, the worst dentist I have ever been to. I was there (Edmonton office) only for a checkup. She started rooting around my mouth like she was a dog loo..."

October 6, 2014